Thursday

Options
hope002
hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
Good Morning lovely ladies!!!

How is your day going so far?

I prelogged all my food again and plan to stay with it. Yesterday I went way over my calories.

Replies

• JERubin1
    JERubin1 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    So far so good, prelogged all my food and I am about to do my workout. Any advice on some good fat burning work outs?
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    So far so good, prelogged all my food and I am about to do my workout. Any advice on some good fat burning work outs?

Depends on your level. Running is the best calorie burning workout. If you want to lose fat with minimum muscle loss, then you shouldn't do long low impact cardio workouts. It's better to do HIIT - hight intensity interval training. Also you should do some kind of strength training (free weights, body weight exercises or machines at the gym).
    You should consume 1 gram of protein per pound of LBM. Let me now if you need more info on how to calculate it
  • JERubin1
    JERubin1 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Okay, thanks, I will try walking and jogging more, and add lifting my five pound weights, cause I am mostly looking to lose wight, without spending money, mostly cause I can't afford anything not even a gym member ship, which makes things tough for some one with little to no knowledge on the subject of losing wight and living a healthier life style.