DailyBurn Cardio Sculpt

Options
jbuc07
jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
Ok y'all. You need to sign up for this!!! It's completely free for 30 days. You do have to enter your cc#, but just cxl before the end, (or keep going!!) This was such an AWESOME burn. My legs were ON FIRE the whole time! 4 circuits, 2 exercises each for 30 sec, repeat each circuit. Just when you think you can't do it any longer, 15 sec break!

Hopefully someone else jumps on board with me... Even if its only for 29 days ;)

Replies

• TseliB
    TseliB Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Ooh! Sounds good. I'm not sure I'll try it just yet, though. Maybe next month. I'm travelling a lot this week & next, so I may not get my 'money's worth' haha.
  • jbuc07
    Options
    I hear ya!!! That's why I waited until now to do it!! And I gotta say. I still feel it today! I don't think Jillian ever did this to me LOL. Walking down the stairs this morning.... Can't wait to see what today is like. Now, if I could only get my eating under control :grumble:
  • jbuc07
    Options
    WOO! Yesterday was B.H.T. Today was Cardio Sculpt... WOWZA. I'm dripping with sweat. My muscles are shaking, and I feel awesome! :love:

What's great, is that it tells you how many calories you've burned. It updates it through out the work out. I burned 339 today! Couldn't believe it. Well, actually, I can. LOL. It's gonna be a calorie burning day. Gotta do the yard. Weed eating, Mowing, and putting down weed and feed. Then a walk with the kidlets later!
  • TseliB
    TseliB Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Whoa! That's a major burn in store for you. Great stuff! It's a public holiday over here. Had to fight off the urge to veg out and dragged the kids off on a little walk. Glad I did.
  • jbuc07
    Options
    Good for you!!! It always feels good to know you did something!