Jogger buggy

Options
Anyone going to buy one ? I really fancy a jogger buggy get back into exercise as
Quick as I can lol

Replies

• shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    i want one! I used to be a runner until winter came along. I need to get back too it
  • joflew
    joflew Posts: 6
    Options
    It would just be ideal that's guessing the baby will sleep I the buggy whilst I run lol
    I've been looking at a few and they look awesome x
  • lisa84usa
    lisa84usa Posts: 10
    Options
    Our sidewalks are pretty bumpy in my neighborhood so I want a stroller that has good all-terrain wheels just for walking with. I think I'll run inside on our treadmill if I want to run because I think it would be comfortable than holding my hands out the whole time to hold onto the stroller. I do plan on bringing my baby hiking a lot though, probably in a Baby Bjorn (its a baby carrier like a front backpack). My friend works in a baby boutique and scored one for free for me.

The stroller I'm looking at (just for walking on rough roads, not running) is this: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0081MQIS2/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=C59CMWG6PFHX&coliid=I3UG8IRBYLG95F&psc=1

Don't know why the crazy long web address, but its the Baby Jogger City Mini GT.