Jumping in late

Options
Kaelibeans
Kaelibeans Posts: 3 Member
Starting another Whole30 tomorrow and can't find anyone locally who's onboard and able to help keep me accountable. Anyone here restarting that wants a white knuckle buddy to call out? :)

Replies

• PJBisbee
    PJBisbee Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm starting late. I'm starting officially on Monday. I did a whole 30 in January, lost 6 pounds. I have been eating Paleo off/on since and I've put 4 pounds back on :(

I read another post where they said that on the website 'clothes that make the girl' (or something like that) there's a plan where you cook on Sunday for the whole week. I'm going to go look that up as I could use some preplanned meals and quick meals on the go. So how are you doing so far?

Paula
  • bethcongdon1
    bethcongdon1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I am restarting again today. I did a whole 30 in February with great results. Had a double birthday party weekend and decided to eat what others were eating. Things tasted so good, not going to lie. But I feel so yucky and blah. My sleep was disrupted. I am definitely bloated today. I ate whole 30 for 2/3 meals. Back to eating well, drinking lots of water, and feeling well again today. :)
  • GttnITtgthr
    Options
    I started my 2nd whole30 today. I had really good results with the first one I did in January. I fell off the wagon pretty bad though. I like to say that I fell off and was trampled by the oxen pulling it. I also have been following IF so it will be interesting to do both at the same time.