Its gonna be a long two weeks!

Options
So I started my pre-op diet and I can already tell it is going to be a long two weeks. Eating these tiny portions and I am still hungry... I am hoping after a few days I wont be so hungry in between meals.

Replies

• JenaOnTrack74
    JenaOnTrack74 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    This is the part I don't envy at all. Stay Strong Sista!!:frown: :heart::bigsmile:
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    You are gonna do great and the time will fly by. Get Kryptonite foods out of the house now so you won't be cruising the pantry to look at them. This is a good thing, show your body you are boss. Prayer helps big time!!
  • knitnpurlgurl
    Options
    Just finished my day and only ate 459 calories and 17 grams of fat and 65 grams of protein.
  • sandirobertson
    Options
    I noticed on my pre-surgery diet that the cravings went away after a few days. Its easily the worst part of prep. However, when I went in for surgery my doctor congratulated me on sticking to it and said that it is a great predictor of success after surgery.
  • sue100194
    sue100194 Posts: 129
    Options
    That was hard! Especially the first few days. But I felt like I had no choice but to stick to it precisely and I made it. You will too! It really does get easier.