S&S End of Week 1

Options
TseliB
TseliB Posts: 300 Member
Double-up day today. Level 2 is so much more intense than level 1. Took me 1.5 hours to get through it all & I still skipped that 3rd circuit in L2! I just can't do that twisty stuff & the jumps are murder on my knees.

All in all this week was not so good for me. I only managed four days. Next week I'll be traveling a lot so it may be worse. I'm gonna keep going, though, and see what my results are. Measurements tomorrow and I'm scared! My eating has totally sucked these past two weeks!

Replies

• jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Awh, that's what I thought when I came back from vacation. Only, it was all bloat! I had really bad days, but I guess, I'm learning, so I ate less then I thought. Maybe that'll be the same for you!

Good Job for sticking with it!
  • alli4795
    alli4795 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Four days is better than none! And I'm only going to make four this week too...my Saturday motivation is already waning lol
  • TseliB
    Options
    Thanks, J! I'm really hoping that's the case. Feeling the positive vibes you're sending today :wink: Appreciate it.

Alli, I know what you mean! I had to just get out of bed & immediately into the workout, no time to think or change my mind, or else I never could've gotten it done. Good luck!
  • alli4795
    alli4795 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I did it! Thanks for the support - knowing you did your double day today inspired me to at least do the level 1 portion. Happy Saturday Night :)
  • TseliB
    Options
    Way to go!