Week 12 weigh in

Options
GBrady43068
GBrady43068 Posts: 1,256 Member
The home stretch is in sight on the 90 day challenge!

SW: 264
CW: 230.5 (-4.1...total of 33.5 since joining MFP)
GW for 90 days: 235 now exceeded by 4.5 pounds!
Final Goal Weight: 150-170
BMI: 34.9 (-.6)
Body Fat%: 34.2 (-.5%)
On March goals:
1) Water consumption: 6 cups once, averaged 3.6, full glass down from last week. :(, goal is 5/day.
2) Extra exercise: Sat and Thur. Sick so missed 3rd run for week.
3) Strength training X3week: Monday, Wed., Fri.

Replies

• JoyLaine
    JoyLaine Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    The home stretch is in sight on the 90 day challenge!

SW: 264
    CW: 230.5 (-4.1...total of 33.5 since joining MFP)
    GW for 90 days: 235 now exceeded by 4.5 pounds!

Congratulations! That is awesome news ~ it's motivating to read about someone's successes on their journey to a healthier life.
  • kikalique
    kikalique Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    SW: 228
    CW: 209.8
    CGW: 210

Hi everyone! This week was rough. I was at a conference from Thursday til Saturday. I packed a bunch of protein bars and snacks, and it was a good thing I did because meal times were sporadic, and most days instead of meals I had receptions to attend, which meant alcohol and the only vegetarian food were veggie platters. Somehow I managed to lose 1.8lbs in spite of the terrible diet and lack of exercise (although I did walk a lot). I'm officially under my 2nd goal weight for the challenge. Now my goal is to be under 200lb for my wedding in June.

Hope everyone is doing ok. Only 2 more weeks to go!
  • morzolas
    morzolas Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    SW: 203.5
    CW: 192.5
    GW: 191.5
    Loss so far: 11 lbs.

Hello, all! Just a maintain for me this week. I was either way over or way under my calories this week. It all evened out for the most part, but I know my body was confused. This week I am getting back to my more intense workouts, so we'll see how it goes.

@Gbrady That's so awesome that you've reached your challenge goal weight! Congrats!

@kikalique Wow I'm impressed that you managed to lose with all that going on. Obviously you've got a good thing going.
  • skittlesnhoney
    skittlesnhoney Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    SW: 183
    LW: 165.5
    CW: 165
    CGW: 160
    UGW: 145-140

Loss this week: .5 lbs.
    Total loss so far: 18 lbs.

I'm within 5 lbs. of my goal. I would love to make it, but my loss has been slower lately. I guess it's time to kick it in gear!
  • AtLeastOnceMore
    AtLeastOnceMore Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Hi guys,

Bad week again - my father rather suddenly had to be admitted to hospital a week ago, and there were all kinds of bad decisions made during the week as I scrambled to get down to my mum (who can't be alone for too long due to medical issues that put her at serious risk of a fall). Chips and lollies and soft drink, oh my! Stress and 14 hours in a car did not equal a pleasant week. March has almost been an utter write off for me, which is frustrating. Somehow, I managed to only gain 1kg in spite of it - probably due in large part to my metabolism increasing due to the exercise I was doing before my own medical issues had me on exercise hiatus.

Back on the bandwagon again, though. Started swimming again yesterday, and will gym again tonight. Good decisions with my diet, and slowly getting back into the habit of drinking water, should see a loss this week. I may even get down to where I was 2 weeks ago! :laugh: Can't let myself beat myself up too much, though - as I said to my mum, I'm still on this. I haven't given up, even though I've been exceptionally stressed with reports, dad, my cousins wedding, and exam week. That is HIGHLY unusual. Normally, I'd fall off the wagon and then guilt spiral my way back to where I was when I started, plus a few kilos more for 'luck', so to know that I'm still working towards my final goal, struggling through the hard times in search of more good times, is actually very heartening for me.

Stats and stuff:

SW: 125.0kg
    LWW: 117.7kg
    CW: 118.7kg
    Weekly gain: +1kg
    Net loss: -6.3kg

Will be much more engaged this week. Another 8 hours in the car, but when I get there, I'll be able to stay in one place, as opposed to zooming all over the countryside. Dad's back home as of tonight, so everything should start to settle down soon =)

Glad to see some losses, and some great staying power from our wonderful regulars! Good luck to all. Much love from Oz xx
  • Spambo16
    Spambo16 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Congrats to GBrady & Kikalique on making goal!! CoolChick - way to go hanging in there when all is conspiring to derail you! Skittles - congrats on the loss. Morzolas - steady state is still a moral victory in my book, so way to go to you too.

I had a slight gain this week, not a surprise after not tracking my food on a weekend getaway with my kids. Stats:
    SW: 162.5
    CW: 153 (+1 this week)
    UGW/CGW: 145

Cheers!
    Pam
  • RosieRaz
    RosieRaz Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    SW: 207.7 (beginning of 90 days)
    LWW: 198.7
    CW: 198.0 (-0.7 lbs, -9.7 lbs total)
    GW: 190 (at end of 90 days)
    UGW: 150

Probably not going to make the goal, but any weight l;ost is an accomplishment to me! I over induldged with beers for my birthday and it reflects in the weight loss. Oh well. Let's see what the final scores say and how many actually met/won their goal!!
  • boulevardMto180
    Options
    How late am I? :ohwell:

CSW: 237.4
    CW: 228.4 (+0.8 this week)
    CGW: 220
    -9 lbs