Whine for the Day

Options
jbuc07
jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
Last week was a fail... I'm really hoping my TOM and all the exercise I did caused the 2# gain!!

I'm going to be very diligent this week about my calories, water and exercise, and see if it makes a difference on Sunday. They say the first 7-10 days of strength you shouldn't weigh/measure because the results will be skewed.... Let's hope that's the case. I've been fighting these stupid 3# Since November! I haven't really changed since we did the 30DS. So, I'm hoping this new program will fix that!!! I have 80 days ladies... 80. No excuses, notta. I AM GOING to lose this weight once and for all. Ok, even if I don't lose 20#, I better darn well have the body I want LOL!:laugh:

Replies

• alli4795
    alli4795 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I'm joining you on the daily whine, lol. The scale has only gone up for me since we finished off RI30...and its frustrating because I've gained and lost these 'same' 20lbs over and over again for the last seven years or so, but this time they just won't go!

I'm trying hard with the exercise and definitely feeling better about my body 'composition' but I'm right there with you saying I AM GOING to lose this last bit of weight and keep it off! My resolve for the next 25 days (eek only 25 days until my beach vacation!) is to clean up my diet along with increasing the exercise...and then maintain those good habits beyond

And to end on a positive (gotta reverse that whine!) - I'd say last week wasn't a fail at all. You found a new workout routine that you're feeling and you're learning how your body responds to different activities, TOM, etc. We may have stalled but we're going to get there!!
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I'm joining you on the daily whine, lol. The scale has only gone up for me since we finished off RI30...and its frustrating because I've gained and lost these 'same' 20lbs over and over again for the last seven years or so, but this time they just won't go!

I'm trying hard with the exercise and definitely feeling better about my body 'composition' but I'm right there with you saying I AM GOING to lose this last bit of weight and keep it off! My resolve for the next 25 days (eek only 25 days until my beach vacation!) is to clean up my diet along with increasing the exercise...and then maintain those good habits beyond

And to end on a positive (gotta reverse that whine!) - I'd say last week wasn't a fail at all. You found a new workout routine that you're feeling and you're learning how your body responds to different activities, TOM, etc. We may have stalled but we're going to get there!!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Thanks!! I'm so glad there's someone else in my boat!!! 80 DAYS! I just can't believe I've slacked of this long LOL. I'll help keep you accountable for the next 25 days!!! You WILL do this!!!
  • SharkBaitRachy
    SharkBaitRachy Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Ditto. I had hit my loss of 100 and then like a dog, I rewarded myself with food. Add on Spring break and a messed up routine, rain, two birthday parties and I'm up 7!!! Tomorrow the kids go back to school and I'm jumping in with both feet. And if it's raining, I'm gonna every workout DVD I have till I faint! LOL. Someone kick me in the butt!
  • alli4795
    alli4795 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    We'll help to kick each other in the butt - but no fainting please! Have a good night, and thanks for being here :)