Season 4 - Ep. 16 - SEASON FINALE - 03/30/14

Options
2»

Replies

• UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I was wondering why the episode was named "A" but if you watch when Rick & his group were running through Terminus you kept seeing the letter "A". It's like they were specifically being herded through certain doorways and building to get them exactly where they wanted them. These are some organized cannibals!!

You know what I thought seemed rather stupid of the cannibals... Rick recognized that watch so obviously he knew the guy they took it from. Why would they herd Rick and the others right to the person they took the watch from? Didn't they realize that they were allies and would probably work together to revolt? It's just too convenient that they put Rick in the container with Glenn...
  • Tiernan1212
    Tiernan1212 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering if it's because they're never come across a group like Rick's (or even Joe's for that matter). Maybe they're unconcerned by them since they seemed to imprison Glenn and Maggie's group so easily (I would have to assume that though since they didn't show it). Plus, like others have said, they are a crazy organized and ammunitions-heavy group.

I cannot wait for super-bad-*kitten*-Rick and the next season. I enjoyed the flashbacks of Herschel, and the explanation of why Rick moved to being a farmer. I do wish they were a bit shorter, but I definitely appreciate the additional backstory.

I was so moved during the scene with Rick and Daryl, loved it when he called him his brother. I was very happy to see the two of them reunited.

And there is so much more I want to say about this episode, but I'm slammed at work and really shouldn't even be typing this. :laugh:

ETA - I meant to quote, but totally missed doing it lol
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options

Nice hinting of what was to come when Rick showed Carl the way a trap is set.

I noticed that too. Definitely a parallel to Terminus. And I love how Andrew Lincoln called the people in Terminus "Termites" on the Talking Dead. They have much more man power than I thought they would. And where did all those weapons come from!! Ugh!!! I can't believe we have to wait until October!!!

I was totally slow on that one. I understood the sniper wasn't trying to kill them and I knew they were being herded to certain area, but when Rick said "termites"... I was baffled. I though "what termites..you're in a metal container..no termites to worry about." :laugh: So they have about 10 people in the container now. I hope they can come up with a good plan soon.

The laws of the Walking Dead universe don't seem to apply to Terminus. If there had been that much gunfire at the prison, a whole boatload of walkers would have shown up. At Terminus, it's eerily devoid of any walkers at all.
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Just a quick reminder to not discuss any possible comic book spoilers in the episodes threads. Not everyone has read the comic books and we don't want to give away any possible spoilers. Thanks :smile:
    For those in the group that might like to read up on what's in the comic books, anyone have a good web source to pre-view some of the storylines and characters.?
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Just a quick reminder to not discuss any possible comic book spoilers in the episodes threads. Not everyone has read the comic books and we don't want to give away any possible spoilers. Thanks :smile:
    For those in the group that might like to read up on what's in the comic books, anyone have a good web source to pre-view some of the storylines and characters.?

This is my go to source for any information on the Walking Dead. It has information on the comic book, novels, tv show and video game.

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/The_Walking_Dead_Wiki
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I was wondering why the episode was named "A" but if you watch when Rick & his group were running through Terminus you kept seeing the letter "A". It's like they were specifically being herded through certain doorways and building to get them exactly where they wanted them. These are some organized cannibals!!

You know what I thought seemed rather stupid of the cannibals... Rick recognized that watch so obviously he knew the guy they took it from. Why would they herd Rick and the others right to the person they took the watch from? Didn't they realize that they were allies and would probably work together to revolt? It's just too convenient that they put Rick in the container with Glenn...

Yeah that doesn't make sense. Maybe the rest of their people tupperware containers were all full. Plus I wouldn't worry about 10 people being together when you've got that many dudes with AR's.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

Yeah that doesn't make sense. Maybe the rest of their people tupperware containers were all full. Plus I wouldn't worry about 10 people being together when you've got that many dudes with AR's.

Yeah, I suppose they are pretty confident.
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options

Yeah, I suppose they are pretty confident.

I'm gonna guess mental torture? If they're in the same container, they'll know who they pull out but not for what (eating or work).

I haven't chimed in yet because I only watched it last night, but WHOA RICK! I cheered when he bit the dude's throat!

I'm worried about Carl, though...

Next season is going to be reeeeally good! October is so far away :(

ETA that I'm also happy we didn't see Carol/Tyrese/Judith. I'm also hoping they heard the gunshots and stayed away. I didn't see any kids at Terminus.
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Did anyone else wonder if Sasha and her group ate any of the food offered to them by Mary? Last thing we saw from that episode was her saying she'd make them a plate. I hope they refused. I wonder if we will ever know...not sure I want to know!
  • Ashkea76
    Ashkea76 Posts: 7,146 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing they ate the food, since...most people would be hungry if they're on the road, and BBQ....I mean...yeah....lol
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    tantrum-1.gif

No fair! How can I make predictions if I'm not allowed talk about the comic books?

tantrum-2_zps2a3107f4.gif