DJ478
DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
So today was wk2 day 1 of alpha

Cardio workout- DONE !

Replies

• auburngirl06
    auburngirl06 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm new to the group. Today is Day 1 of Week 3 for me. TBC is a killer but looking forward to it tonight :)
  • Shes1CraftyMama
    Shes1CraftyMama Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Week 2 day 1 alpha cardio - done. I did miss stretch yesterday...think I should make it up????
  • DJ478
    Options
    I believe stretch is optional
  • collroblola
    Options
    Week 2 day 1 of Alpha cardio completed yesterday!
  • collroblola
    Options
    Week 2 day 1 alpha cardio - done. I did miss stretch yesterday...think I should make it up????

I did only about 10 minutes of stretch, and I am pretty sure it is optional.
  • collroblola
    Options
    Week 2 day 2 alpha total body complete.
  • DJ478
    Options
    Week 2 day 2 of ALPHA
    TBC -DONE
  • MzFrieda
    MzFrieda Posts: 10
    Options
    Pressing Play on T25 (second time doing the program, dropped 10lbs first time around last fall, shooting for a repeat).
    Week 1. Day 3. TBC is still a killer.
  • slik1227
    slik1227 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Beta Core Cardio - done! Nailed it! So much better the second time....
  • asherman1008
    Options
    Week5 Day 1 TBC- Done! Getting way better! Don't think I will ever be able to do an oblique push-up though.
  • Breeca2
    Breeca2 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone,
    Glad everyone is pushing, I am also. When did the workouts start getting easier for you? I find that I still have to do alot of the modifications to get through.
  • mipmicah
    mipmicah Posts: 31
    Options
    I started less modifier around my 7th week (Beta week 2). I still drop down when needed... ie... I focus on good form - would rather do great modifier that sloppy Non-modifier.
  • mipmicah
    mipmicah Posts: 31
    Options
    Pressing Play on T25 (second time doing the program, dropped 10lbs first time around last fall, shooting for a repeat).
    Week 1. Day 3. TBC is still a killer.

Great work... Did you do anything between last Fall and Now?
  • Tanijay
    Tanijay Posts: 5
    Options
    Week 5 Alpha Day 3. I missed yesterday so pulled a double today TBC is a killer!! between TBC and abs, I thought I would die! lol.. at the end I actually started to cry.. maybe because I was happy to be done, or exhausted, or slightly insane, or happy that I pushed play and pushed through!
  • Tanijay
    Tanijay Posts: 5
    Options
    I still do a lot of the modifications to but I do notice that I add a little more intensity each day. some days I looked up and say, "hey, am I actually jumping here?!?!" at some point it just happens..you'll just feel like, I can do this part! Or maybe it will take you by surprise like it did me. It does get easier.... Read a post from some member a week or so ago. lost 65 lbs and is now going to do the program again without the modifier!! So let Tanya be your best bud and trust that you are still getting in an awesome workout either way.
  • morrisjr2013
    morrisjr2013 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wk1d1 and Wkd2 done!!
  • collroblola
    Options
    I still do a lot of the modifications to but I do notice that I add a little more intensity each day. some days I looked up and say, "hey, am I actually jumping here?!?!" at some point it just happens..you'll just feel like, I can do this part! Or maybe it will take you by surprise like it did me. It does get easier.... Read a post from some member a week or so ago. lost 65 lbs and is now going to do the program again without the modifier!! So let Tanya be your best bud and trust that you are still getting in an awesome workout either way.

I feel the same way!
  • DJ478
    Options
    Wk 2 day 3 - Speed 1.0 DONE

Workout is good what I do is try my best to follow without modifying with a bit of intensity when I get tired or hr is too high I modify
  • morrisjr2013
    morrisjr2013 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    W1d3 done...doubled up with TBC and Lower Focus...my legs are jello!
  • Breeca2
    Breeca2 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I started less modifier around my 7th week (Beta week 2). I still drop down when needed... ie... I focus on good form - would rather do great modifier that sloppy Non-modifier.

Okay, cool. I was hoping to be able to hang more now, but I guess my body isn't ready yet.