New Mom

Options
krb974
krb974 Posts: 8 Member
Hey All!

I am a new Mom to a wonderful 6 week old little one. I had a pretty traumatic pregnancy - developed a blood clot in my leg, doctors thought I had a blood clot in my lung which I did not!, was in the Antepartum ward for 3 weeks prior to my emergency c-section at 35 weeks, had three placenta previa bleeds, etc...

Needless to say I wasn't tremendously active during the majority of my pregnancy. I did gain about 30 pounds in my pregnancy and am unsure how much I've lost since. I want to be active and stay active during my year at home. My diet isn't always the best when it comes to fruits and veggies, as I'm on Warfarin, long-term, post pregnancy and need to be mindful of my Vitamin K content. VK is high in all the good things for you - leafy greens, broccoli, cauliflower, oatmeal, green tea, blueberries, etc... VK is very difficult to measure meaning that I can't look at the label and see how many units of VK is in this product.

I have struggled with weigh in the past and hope that this year can be one full of health and balance.

Have a great day!

Kendra

Replies

• tallulahalice
    tallulahalice Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Looks like you've gotten through the worst part - good luck with meeting your goals rest of the year :)