Options
13»

Replies

• PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    Sadly, I couldn't do the Thruster weight safely and without hurting an already aggravated shoulder. Major props to everyone here who got it done - inspirational!
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    ^much better to be safe than sorry.

My shoulder was a bit wonky when I started (old age and accumulated wear and tear) but as I got into the workout I really started focusing on blasting off from the bottom so my shoulders really only got used when I missed it a bit and when I locked out.
  • MDLNH
    MDLNH Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Hands down the worst WOD I've ever done, and the first one to make me feel like I was actually going to be sick. Took more breaks than I would have liked but I really wasn't feeling it today - RX'd in 26.35. My goal was under 30mins, knowing that thrusters and burpees are my least favourite movements. I know I 'could' have done better, but I finished and I'm mostly happy :)

@jordymils - Your story is what I'm hearing from my friends :-)

I'll be doing it at 6pm (NH time) tonight - - My goal is to get it done under 30 minutes.
  • Wronkletoad
    Wronkletoad Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    awesome work, everybody! yay!
  • BrendarB
    BrendarB Posts: 2,770 Member
    Options
    that was a miserable one - do NOT want to repeat that - 32:51 rx - almost passed out since I was sick the night before and was seriously dehydrated and I was determined not to quit (wasn't going to redo this one so wanted to finish it) - it always amazes me how awesome our community is - people noticed that I was struggling and when I wouldn't quit, they surrounded me in case I fell - one guy did catch me when I got really woozy and then after I finally finished - people were there with wet towels, drinks and food.