Daniel Plan Detox

Options
mwhite61451
mwhite61451 Posts: 209 Member
Today is my first day of Detox ( page 294+in the book). Plan is to go 10 days. If anyone out there has done the detox or wants to, lets help each other get it done. I've been floundering since the middle of February, so need to get back on track.

Replies

• mwhite61451
    Options
    In Day 6. This really works...lost 6 lbs! Feel great. Don't miss the stuff I should not eat.
  • Peg4Jesus7
    Peg4Jesus7 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Yay! That's great to hear! That is the awesome part of the detox ... losing the cravings!

I've been doing the detox since April 1st, but I've not been 100% perfect. I haven't lost weight, but I'm working out a lot more, so I'm probably building muscle right now. I am making much better choices, which is great.

It seems like I can be really, really good for 2 or 3 days, then I end up eating a piece of bread or a handful of tortilla chips, almost without realizing it. Kind of feels out of my control ~ ack! I have a friend who is experiencing the exact same pattern.

Have you or anyone else experienced this? Any ideas how to combat it? I've never had this type of willpower issue, I've done detoxes and weight loss plans before, and have always had very good willpower.

Any thoughts/advice appreciated!
  • mwhite61451
    Options
    Yay! That's great to hear! That is the awesome part of the detox ... losing the cravings!

I've been doing the detox since April 1st, but I've not been 100% perfect. I haven't lost weight, but I'm working out a lot more, so I'm probably building muscle right now. I am making much better choices, which is great.

It seems like I can be really, really good for 2 or 3 days, then I end up eating a piece of bread or a handful of tortilla chips, almost without realizing it. Kind of feels out of my control ~ ack! I have a friend who is experiencing the exact same pattern.

Have you or anyone else experienced this? Any ideas how to combat it? I've never had this type of willpower issue, I've done detoxes and weight loss plans before, and have always had very good willpower.

Any thoughts/advice appreciated!
    I had the same issue, but if I "slipped", so what! I did it right 95% of the time. I only did it for 10 days. I will cycle back about every 6 weeks. Hope this helps