Doing TurboFire HIIT 15 For The First Time Tonite...

Options
MissBounceUK
MissBounceUK Posts: 75 Member
So, I'm half-way through week 7 of the prep schedule and tonight is my first time doing HIIT 15 - a bit nervous! I guess this is what all the prep comes down to - getting ready to blast those HIIT workouts out of the water - I hope!!! Will let you know how I get one... if I survive - LOL!

Replies

• MissBounceUK
    MissBounceUK Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    So, just finished HIIT 15 - wow! What an awesome workout!! Really loved this and can't believe how much I sweated in just quarter of an hour. I think I could have probably put more in to the workout though, but that was mainly down to the fact that as it was my first time through, I wasn't familiar with the moves and like the other TurboFire classes, it's not really until you've done them a few times that you're comfortable with all the choreography. But that's cool - next time I will be able to work harder. One thing I did notice was that my heart-rate during Stretch 10 straight afterwards stayed much higher than normal, so I guess I must have got some of that after-burn thing going on that TurboFire advertises all the time. Can't wait for this to appear on my schedule again! :-)
  • Tinker_Aria
    Options
    Hiit workouts are so great. You'll feel the after burn the whole day, it's amazing.
    After doing Hiit ones, I'm always full of energy, want to jump all day long lol !

Don't worry if you can't follow the moves at the beginning, you'll be able to follow it faster than you think.

I'm in the 4th week of Turbo and It's amazing the progress I've done ! (And id didn't do the prep schedule, I start withe the hard ones lol )

Keep going !
  • KeshiaMJ
    KeshiaMJ Posts: 2
    Options
    I just coupled HIIT 15 with the 45EZ, I love how quick it goes by but I always feel awesome after releasing all of those endorphins. I'm in Week 7 of the reg. schedule but started with Week 5 as I feel the first month gets you in the groove of things and this is my third solid attempt at keeping up with the program.

Keep it up ladies!