The finish line!

Options
Hey Guys!
So apparently I fell off the wagon and have been MIA for a while now. Life happened and I completely lost track. There's no other way to put it.
I feel extremely horrible for not checking in on everyone and I'm so sorry.
We've got just about 2 weeks left. This is crazy! It feels like just yesterday it was January 5th.
Hope all is well with everyone!!
xoxoxo

Replies

• mojisha
    mojisha Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hey, it happens! That's what's great about having group support; we're here when you come back. I'm excited about the finish line. I think I'll make my challenge goal! This group definitely helped!
  • morzolas
    morzolas Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I think everyone in the group has fallen off the wagon here and there. I guess it seems more pronounced for you since it's nearing the end and you've got the whole "scramble to get it together at the last minute" feelings happening. It's crazy how time flies! I have said it before, and I will say it again: you're here, which means you're still in it!

I maintained last week, and so far this week I am showing a 5 pound gain due to the intensity of my new workouts. Hopefully it will subside in time for weigh ins, but I've just got to trust the process and know I'm doing what's good for me no matter what the scale shows.
  • skittlesnhoney
    skittlesnhoney Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I can't believe how close it is! Crazy how time flies. I'm looking forward to a new challenge and hope to continue communicating with all you lovely people.
  • GBrady43068
    GBrady43068 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    You're only "off the wagon" if you let it run you over and stay in the ruts from the wheels.

Welcome back. :flowerforyou:
  • RosieRaz
    RosieRaz Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    We've all been there! Mine seems to have been this whole month, but we are still here and in it. Imagine the progress you will have made by this time next year. :) You and everybody else in this group are fabulous!!!!
  • Worthy2justdoit
    Options
    I beleive that the last day is 04/06/14, and in spite of my ups and downs, I am still willing to finish this challenges..struggles and all. I just need to confirm the last final day for the final weigh in. So any talk about another challenge..maybe a 30 day challenge.. I am up for another round. My motto is "The key to success is to Try...Try...Try.. Again". I cant loose until I quit.. and quiting.. I am not doing. :sad: :mad: :angry: :explode: :grumble: :tongue: