Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Question...

tabatham1982
tabatham1982 Posts: 68 Member
So I am new to having a fitbit flex, I had the zip and I loved it so I'm sure I'll love this one too!

So my question is this, I know it says to wear on your non dominate hand for best results but I wear a watch on my non dominate hand for work, so is it really way off if I wear the flex on my dominate hand? I'm always so worried that its going to think I am walking when all I am really doing is typing in a chart or writing something down!

Any advice?!

Replies

• TuBBaSHRiMP
    TuBBaSHRiMP Posts: 14
    I wear my flex on my non dominate wrist but I have it set on dominate. This way it is not too sensitive. I know when I am typing at work it does not pick my strokes up as steps. Is there a way to wear both your watch and your flex on the same wrist?
  • cynthia_h
    cynthia_h Posts: 20 Member
    I wear both on my non-dominant hand. I have the Flex looser and more toward my shoulder than my watch. I use a wrist rest for typing at work, to reduce the vibration. I get no step reads while sitting at my desk or in the car, etc.