Bring Out Your Progress pics/bragging rights!!

Options
I'd really need the motivation today so I am looking for everyone's progress pictures and bragging rights. As for me I am down 40+ pounds since the end of November and I am so excited to see the smaller size options in the stores and am looking forward to the warmer weather so I can be running around outside with my little girl.

The below picture on the left is me in Oct '13 and the one on the right is this morning. Might not be the best picture to show the difference but I am proud of the distance I've come and I'm looking forward to seeing what the rest of 2014 brings. :)

[img]http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af10/michellechaffee/Mobile Uploads/motivation_zpsunrekxwp.jpg[/img]

Replies

• leannabseven
    leannabseven Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Michelle, you're looking great! I'll have to see about getting some progress pics...and figure out how to post them. :)
  • 808malia
    808malia Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Fat face 250lbs eq8m7n.jpg

Fit face 230lbs 1z9mxj.jpg
  • m23prime
    m23prime Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!

You guys rock! All of your hard work is paying dividends.

Beautiful, beautiful people, all of you!
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,698 Member
    Options
    Can anyone teach Leanna and me how to do this? ....how to make pictures be side-by-side? ... or even how to post pictures at all?

Michelle and Malia, you're beautiful. Mark, you're just foxy, silver or brunette.

Paula
  • m23prime
    Options
    To post an image it needs to be hosted on the web somewhere. In this case, I have put the picture in my MFP profile and then viewed the image to find the url.

In this case, the picture is here; http://dakd0cjsv8wfa.cloudfront.net/images/photos/648/246/30648246_7302.jpg, so I put that url between [IMG][/IMG] tags (actual tags use lower case letters) and voila!

30648246_7302.jpg

Making a side by side before and after type shot was done in MS Paint.

BTW...I know that even after this first phase of weight loss, looking at an unfit middle aged fat man is not pretty. But I hope you will agrree the changes are dramatic.

And I hope it also demonstrates my level of trust. The group mods work hard to keep this a safe and supportive place.

Anyways...I blame 275 days of logging, walking my dog, and the support of all y'all for my success. Thank you all so much.
  • MichelleLee1978
    MichelleLee1978 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Thanks Leanne and Paula!! And Thank you Mark and Malia for jumping in!! You can definitely see your success in your pictures and I hope more people join us to show off!

As for posting pictures, I edited my pictures in Paint.net and followed:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1041112-need-help-adding-pictures-look-here-tutorial-with-pics

for adding photos.
  • 808malia
    Options
    Mark, you are doing so amazing!!! You can see a dramatic change, and that gives me hope to push through my own struggles. You are an incredible inspiration and motivator! Congrats on all your success!!!
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    26a8e5a0-8f2f-4f3d-8446-c8d9a03cd1f6_zps3b3de276.jpg

feab769b-4b82-4ec0-b5ed-2cb49d7a8520_zps7c6d7446.jpg

Aha, it worked! Thank you!!! 300# to 180#
    Paula
  • 808malia
    Options
    Wow Paula! What a transformation!!! Congrats! Your my hero :)
  • m23prime
    Options
    Wow indeed! Great juxtapose Paula! You look SO good!
  • hollyla9905
    hollyla9905 Posts: 508
    Options
    Amazing, thanks to everyone who shared I hope to see more
  • Ftw37
    Ftw37 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    ftw_midway_Feb2014_resized.jpg

The behemoth on the left weighs 419 pounds on June 23, 2013.

The slightly-smaller behemoth on the right weighs 244.5 pounds on March 3, 2014.

This past Sunday, March 30, I was 231.5 pounds, but don't have a photo yet.
  • MichelleLee1978
    MichelleLee1978 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Wow impressive job FTW!! You look great, thank you for sharing!!
  • m23prime
    Options
    Dude! ...I mean...um...DUDE!

* Hollow Thwock of jaw hitting floor *

ow.
  • leannabseven
    Options

The behemoth on the left weighs 419 pounds on June 23, 2013.

The slightly-smaller behemoth on the right weighs 244.5 pounds on March 3, 2014.

This past Sunday, March 30, I was 231.5 pounds, but don't have a photo yet.

Ftw37 (Sorry, I don't know you're name)

Great work! You look great. And I hope you've retired the word behemoth...it sure doesn't suit you. :)
  • leannabseven
    Options
    Mark, I've often wondered if you were really walking your dog, or if that was just one of the exercises listed on MFP. You're looking fantastic! Great job! And btw, thanks for telling me about this group....I love it here. :)

Paula, you are so inspiring...and lovely. :)
  • leannabseven
    Options
    Crossing my fingers and hoping this works. I don't have many pictures of me that are below the neck...oddly enough. :-/

ComparisonCollage1.jpg
  • leannabseven
    Options
    Thank you, Michele, for the tutorial...worked like a charm! :)
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    Leanna,

Fabulous! Congratulations!! (And Mark's dog's name is Luna.)

FTW, you look great!!

Paula
  • 808malia
    Options
    Leanna, you look fantastic! Great progress pic :drinker: Keep up the fantastic job you are doing!