What were your workouts this week?

Options
jetortola
jetortola Posts: 198 Member
Hi all!

I'm not even a full week in to consistently tracking food and exercise, and I'd love to know what you all are doing to burn those 20lbs!

I've met my goal of doing 3 strength workouts this week (Fitness Blender total body workouts, using my elliptical to warm up and one of their 5 min cool-down stretch routines). Today I'm going to do a 5K hilly walk. I find I'm really looking forward to my workouts, and I feel so much better already!

Who's next?!

Replies

• notthatNaomi
    Options
    I've really been slacking this past week. Yikes, I just looked at my exercise log and I had 3 rest days and only did about 1.5 hrs of the videos.I have a couple more workouts to do in these 30 day challenges I found on youtube from Lionsgate BeFit. I did the 30 day butt lift in Feb and am now on the 30 day abs and the other one is called HIIT Fit.
    I'm thinking about what next for April. I'm getting bored with the videos and working out at home. I do have access to a gym so it may be time to go back, but I don't really want to do that either. I want to learn more about lifting so I'm considering trying Crossfit for just 1 month to make sure I have good form and then maybe start the Stronglifts program at my gym.

I will be doing a workout from each program later tonight and that will be it for today's exercise. I was going to take the dogs out for a long walk today, but it's been raining -so maybe tomorrow if it's not too wet outside.