Weekly Weigh In: 3/29 to 4/4

Options
Vune
Vune Posts: 672 Member
Sorry I missed out weigh in last week. I've been down and out with strep. I also got a new scale, so my numbers are up from the other scale I was using. Blah. Anyway...

SW: 154
Last Week: 150
This Week: 146.4

Still trending down. Not surprising, since I can't swallow much yet! How was your week?

ETA: I'm also keeping track of my waist and hip measurements, so feel free to do the same. I'm starting at:

Waist: 26.5
Hips: 40.5

Replies

• notthatNaomi
    Options
    Starting weight: 148.6 (Jan 1)
    W 1: 135.6
    W 2: 139.6
    W 3: 134.8
    W 4: 133.8
    W 5: 133.4
    W 6: 132.2

I'm thrilled with my weight loss this past week. Any week where I lose >1 lb is still surprising to me at this point, but I will gladly take it!
    I'm so close to being out of the 130s...I don't know what my goal weight is at this point. I'm going on vacation in about 6 weeks and would love to see <130 on the scale then and see how much farther I should go.

Vune, I haven't done any measurements -guess I should have so I could have something to compare/look back on. I can start now, though. Where exactly are you measuring for your waist -the smallest part or around the belly button? And for the hips -just the widest part around the butt?
  • drewmmm
    drewmmm Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm just joining now, so I'll just give you a starting weight...I'm looking to get rid of no more than 18 lbs hopefully by June, but I'm pretty close to my goal weight so I know it'll be a slow process, and I'll be happy if it's 10-11 lbs. So here goes:

SW: 65,0 kg - 143,3 lbs

Also measuring my waist (I measure a lot of other mmm body parts, but my waist is really the only problem area, and also the one where I see progress almost every week) so:

Waist: 79cm - 31,1''

Good luck everyone,see you at the next weigh in :D
  • Vune
    Vune Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Great work! I measure my waist at the smallest part, which is usually where you bend. And the good are at the very biggest part.
  • notthatNaomi
    Options
    Thanks Vune. Hope you're feeling better! My friend had strep last month and didn't take all her meds as prescribed so had to go back to the Dr. and tested + again and needed more meds.

I di my measurements and got:
    Waist: 27
    Hips: 37
    Bust: 36 (did that one since I already had the tape measure out)
  • crystal075
    crystal075 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thanks Vune for keeping this group posting!

Starting weight 150
    Week 6 146
    Week 7 144
    Week 8 142
    Today Week 9 143 (Pre TOM)

Waist is 28
    Hips 36 3/4

Boyish figure :/

Been losing motivation, but still going strong.
  • epooler12
    epooler12 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I started the month around 174 and earlier this week I was 170.8
  • poisonbloom
    poisonbloom Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi all! My first week on this group... got some ways to go and some very stubborn poundage to shift, but all of your losses are very inspiring!

So i'll give you my starting weight

Week 1: 138lbs

I'm 5"5

xx
  • havenoenvyonlylove
    havenoenvyonlylove Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I normally do weigh ins on Tuesdays, and I fluctuated a lot in between but here goes:
    Starting weight: 156
    Week 2: 155
    Week 3: 154
    Week 4: 153
    Week 5: 152
    Week 6: 152-154
    Week 7: 148
    Today: 147.5

Making it to Week 7 without giving up because of the scale was the hardest parts. I have to be more patient than I thought but seeing the steady progress is worth it!

I should also say I've been doing a 90 day challenge before joining MFP, so that's why it doesn't show as much progress.
  • missjmariam
    missjmariam Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Last week: 138.5
    This week Sunday March 30- 137.0

My waist is a 28" and my hips (at most widest part, around my bum, 40")
  • mymodernbabylon
    mymodernbabylon Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    SW: 165

Last Monday: 154.6
    Today: 153.8

I'm quite pleased as I'm still heading down. Trying to go 1/2 lb per week at a time.
  • 3/18: 132.7
    3/31: 131.7

My weight loss has definitely slowed down but my motivation has also waned a bit as well...
    Still progressing!
  • jetortola
    jetortola Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    My first weigh-in with this group!

SW: 03/24/14: 158
    CW: 03/31/14: 157

I'm super happy with a 1lb loss, as it means the scale is moving in the right direction! Plus, I had a 'cheat' meal last night (still logged it, but it was baaaaad) as we had a celebratory dinner at my SILs.... so I was expecting to be retaining a bunch of water, but I'm still down! :-)

That is one difference I've noticed with this time 'round for me --- in the past I've lost weight quickly by cutting back on carbs, but it was mostly water weight and it would fluctuate hugely after any indulgences... this time I'm just cutting back and exercising, and the weight loss is slow, but I'm not fluctuating up and down as much.
  • Jennwa
    Jennwa Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    3/31/14 - 174
    Ugh. I have ranged anywhere from 172-177 this month. Trying to stay focused with motivation, but its starting to get a little hard. I will keep working. At least I am some what maintaining? That's what I keep telling myself anyway. I remember stalling like this 3 years ago and it was just as frustrating then as it is now.
  • tech_kitten
    tech_kitten Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Starting pants size: 10
    Current pants size: 6
    Goal pants size: 2 or 4
  • havenoenvyonlylove
    havenoenvyonlylove Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Start weight: 156 (2/8)
    Last week: 148
    This week: 147.5

Progress is slow but steady!
  • SeeAmandaRun
    SeeAmandaRun Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!
    I gained a pound this week, so now I'm at 163. It's a little frustrating, but I'm still very optomistic. :)
    I think losing around 15 lbs by the END of the summer may be more realistic for me.
  • DymonNdaRgh40
    DymonNdaRgh40 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    My first time posting...

SW: 144
    Last Week: 144
    This Week: 143

I'm pleased with my measurements this week....
    Waist: 26
    Hips: 36

Progress is very slow. Measuring is showing way more progress than the scale for me.
  • thegeorges11202004
    thegeorges11202004 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    hi ladies I have been MIA for a few weeks but here are my current stats:
    SW: 223 (dec 2013)
    CW: 197.8 (Monday) WOOO HOOOO FINALLY GOT UNDER 200!!!
    GW: 174
    I'm 5'4"
  • RamonaMoon
    RamonaMoon Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    SW: 162.7
    CW: 159.2

Delighted with my progress so far! I haven't been sticking to this as rigorously as I probably should but it keeps me sane and I am still seeing a loss!

Waist: 34
    Hips: 41

Definitely want to lose inches now too. At first I was focused on the scale but I would love to see inches vanish now!

Good job everyone :)
  • epooler12
    epooler12 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Sw 174
    Last week I think I was 170.4- 170.8
    This week I am 169.8

Happy happy :)