***CHALLENGE SPREAD SHEET***

Options
Modellabell
Modellabell Posts: 448 Member
The teams are set! Spring Fling will start on 4/4/14!

If you were a TL for the last challenge or advised that you would like to fill this role, you have been given the position on the team. I apologize if you were given the position and did not raise your hand. If this is the case, please work with your team to decide who would like to fill the role and PM me so that I can make the switch. The instructions for the sheet are listed below. Please reply to this post with any questions.

Between now and 4/4/14:

1. Copy the challenge spread sheet link into your web browser.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AloVZ224FcwydGJsWXgtY3ZNb0Q4RWplYkNVWkxyZmc&usp=sharing

2. Enter your goal weight (weight you want to be at the end of the 12 week challenge) in column D next to your name. Enter your starting weight in column E (week 0).

Going forward, between Thursday and Friday (mid-night EST) :

***Access the spreadsheet and update your weight.

Every Saturday by 12: PM EST:

***Look for the winners to be announced.

Good Luck everyone!!!!!

FOR SMART PHONE USERS:

Download the "drive' Google drive app on your smartphone (I know its available on apple and android. It is not available for BB to my knowledge.) Once you download that app, you should be able to access it from your drive list. If all else fails, PM your TL to add your weight for the week.

Spreadsheet name is 2014 Spring Fling Challenge

BUT, if this does not work for you, connect with your TL or myself to add your weights. We want everyone to log their weights each week!!

Replies

• BMP9713
    BMP9713 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Goal weight for te end of the challenge or our actual goal weight?
  • BMP9713
    BMP9713 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Never mind lol I got it opened and see it's week 12 goal weight
  • Modellabell
    Options
    No worries. I made the correction in the instructions just to make sure it was clear. Good catch!
  • musicfan4life30
    musicfan4life30 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    for my username you put musicfan4life3 but its musicfan4life30 thanks for putting together this challenge for us! i cannot wait to get started! :) GO TEAM SILVER! :) and good luck to everyone! :)
  • faerytale
    faerytale Posts: 17
    Options
    I was going through the list to add my team members as friends, (WOOH! Go Team Orange!) and found that 3 of the names must be incorrect. One of them being our team leader: 89, 92, & 96.

This is my 1st ever Challenge and I can't wait to get started :D
  • DamoniqueW
    DamoniqueW Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • 18minutesorless
    Options
    Woohoo team orange!! :D good luck everyone!
  • CStellaGo
    CStellaGo Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Woo lets do this Team Purple!!!!!
  • CountryCutie87
    CountryCutie87 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    So excited and grateful to be able to be a Leader. Go Yellow!!!!
  • Lisaabrams26
    Options
    Hi, I am new to the group and just joined today. I do not see my name on the Challenge spreadsheet. Can you let me know what I need to do?

Thank you
  • ALS9861
    ALS9861 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Silver Team: I have added most of you as friends. I couldn't find some usernames. Please feel free to add me if I missed you. Good luck everyon!!!
  • kaylikee
    kaylikee Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    i think i did it right lol
  • sonal33
    sonal33 Posts: 8
    Options
    I think my username as has entered incorrectly as "nailsonal33". Can you please confirm if this is an error and if I can correct this myself? - Thanks
  • QngieZ
    QngieZ Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    So excited for the challenge~ go,go pink team.
    I added my grouomates but i cant add healthynewstar,add me if you're reading this ^^
  • Modellabell
    Options
    I was going through the list to add my team members as friends, (WOOH! Go Team Orange!) and found that 3 of the names must be incorrect. One of them being our team leader: 89, 92, & 96.

This is my 1st ever Challenge and I can't wait to get started :D

Please review the members list to send your team member a friend request. I will make the correction on the back end.

Thanks for the catch!
  • Modellabell
    Options
    for my username you put musicfan4life3 but its musicfan4life30 thanks for putting together this challenge for us! i cannot wait to get started! :) GO TEAM SILVER! :) and good luck to everyone! :)

Hello Musicfan4life30. My apologies. It has been corrected. The way I have to sift out the names from the member list may have caused some names to be spelled wrong. But it is corrected now.

Again, my apologies!
  • Modellabell
    Options
    Hi, I am new to the group and just joined today. I do not see my name on the Challenge spreadsheet. Can you let me know what I need to do?

Thank you

Hello you have been added to team orange. Thanks for joining the challenge.
  • Modellabell
    Options
    I think my username as has entered incorrectly as "nailsonal33". Can you please confirm if this is an error and if I can correct this myself? - Thanks

Hey sonal33. My apologies. glad to see you made the correction. Again, I apologize.
  • Modellabell
    Options
    Hello! If you have joined as of 9:PM today, you have been added to a team. Also, due in part to some special request, there have been a couple team changes. Please see the updated spread sheet. TLs there may have been some changes...I know, it is a moving target but once we start on Friday we should be ok .

Please let me know if you find any more mistakes. Just a little why behind it may have happened, I had to copy and paste the names from the member list which comes up in word with extra stuff I had to delete. When I did the 'find' and 'replace', the name may have been mis-spelled. Again, I apologize in advance. Just let me know and I will make the correction.

Thanks!
  • AnnaZimm70
    AnnaZimm70 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Hi Team Forest. My first challenge like this and I'm team leader - yikes! That being said, I'm really excited. I am looking forward to getting to know you all better, and to all of us making great progress on our goals over the next 12 weeks. We have one "place holder" who I don't think is going to join, so if you know someone looking to join let me know and we can see about getting him/her added to our team.

Many of you already are my friends or have just added me as a friend. If I am missing anyone, please just send me a friend request. I'll also see if I can figure out a way we can communicate easier amongst ourselves (I believe I can create a closed group).

Go Team!