Would you recommend p90x3

jaz050465
jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
I have a history of starting and then giving up DVD programmes but I'm determined to buckle down. I'm female, 5ft 8 ,49 and weigh 147 pounds. I won't to lose some fat and tone up- especially my torso

Replies

• jdelot
    jdelot Posts: 397 Member
    I'm only 8 days in, but I'd definitely recommend it. Their are multiple schedules you can follow depending on your fitness needs and the workouts are interesting.
  • jaz050465
    Thanks. Thinking of ordering it tomorrow.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    It is definitely a GREAT 30 minute workout! I am into my 3rd month & it has flown by!
  • jaz050465
    Just ordered it!
  • jdelot
    jdelot Posts: 397 Member
    I'm only 8 days in, but I'd definitely recommend it. Their are multiple schedules you can follow depending on your fitness needs and the workouts are interesting.
    There, not their...sheesh, I started typing one thing, then changed what I was going to say...duh...
  • vpanuccio
    vpanuccio Posts: 9 Member
    I'm finishing first round of P90X3 this week and I doing it again so would totally recommend it. It burns body fat and builds muscle and that is my goal. Some like cardio intense routines and others like strength but X3 has both and I think my results were great for what I was looking to do. I've completed p90x, X2, T25, and now P90X3 so would have to say this was most fun to do on a daily basis while getting results I was happy with. P90X is awesome but it is 65-75 minutes a day while X3 is just 30 so I got all the gains of P90X in just 30 minutes with X3. It's also very diverse from day to day. X2 really should have another name because it really a routine for athletes not average people try to stay fit. T25 is pretty much the same workout everyday with very little variety so It is in my opinion boring and I lost muscle doing it so I really don't like it.
    Overall if you your looking for a great workout P90X or P90X3 is best depending on your time.
  • jaz050465
    Thanks very much. Excited to get started.