April Check In

Options
missjones513
missjones513 Posts: 345 Member
What are your goals for April ladies?

Mine are to be at 17 pounds lost and to be on week 7 of Turbo Fire by the end of the month.

Replies

• MrsHollingsworthThomas
    Options
    I joined a challenge for April, so my goal is to do all that I can to get my team to win. lol
    My personal goal for April is to lose at least 12lbs and to honor each commitment that I have set for myself.
  • mrskt20
    mrskt20 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good morning All: My April goal is to lose 8lbs and try to lose at least 8 inches all over. My exercise goal is to run 5 straight minutes in my interval cycle and complete my 8 minute mile.
  • Ebonyrae87
    Ebonyrae87 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 10 pounds by end of this month. Also start incorporating strength training into my workouts.
  • GabyBaby916
    GabyBaby916 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    My goals for this month:
    1. Lose 5 (minimum) to 10lbs
    2. Workout 6 days per week (up from 3-4 days)
    3. Increase water intake.
  • NikkiMem2Dal
    Options
    I would like to lose 15-20 pounds this month and be consistent with my eating and working out!
  • slimthicky
    slimthicky Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    ***My goals:

1. To lose 12lbs by.....
    2. Exercising at least 3x's per week
    3. Drinking at least 8 glasses of water per day
    4. Not going over my calorie allowance per day....

~~Wish me luck, and good luck to all you ladies as well :-)
  • MissEMM81
    Options
    APRIL GOALS:

*I am already @ 4 days a wk but would like to complete the April Challenge of working out 5 days a week
    *Hit my 25lb weight loss mark by month end
    *Contine to motivate my husband so he can begin to eat healthy/workout consistently for his health & family
  • bjabdullah
    bjabdullah Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My April goals are:
    1) Release between 8 - 12 pounds, 2)Exercise 3- -4 day with increased intensity and time. 3) Eat clean whole foods with more fruit and vegetables, 4) Drink 1 gallon of water per day 5) Get adequate sleep 6) Educate myself on health and nutrition :heart: May everyone have a great and successful month! (I'm posting this on my refrigerator) :laugh:
  • Cbm2008
    Cbm2008 Posts: 1
    Options
    My goal for April is to lose 15 pounds! I'm just getting back into a health journey, so i will be starting out with 30 minutes of moderate cardio 3x a week, cutting out soda and undiluted juice, and cutting back on carb heavy foods!
  • buzzardsrule
    buzzardsrule Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 7 pounds and add 1 or 2 kettlebell workouts a week in addition to 30 Day Shred and C25K.
  • Pinkcharity23
    Pinkcharity23 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My April goals:

1. Lose 10+ lbs
    2. Run with 3x a week (C25K)
    3. Incorporate weight lifting/strength training

Feel free to add me on MFP or on IG: Pinkcharity23

If you have any tips or tidbits for running or weight lifting please send them my way too.

I wish you all well with your April goals and much success with your fitness journey :smile:
  • ToriBattleB
    ToriBattleB Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm in a challenge to work out 1440 mins this month. Completed last month with 1446 mins. I want to continue working out hard but add more strength training. So far I have been strength training 2 to 3 times a week. Need to do more. I also want to add HITT to my workouts.
  • bioncaweatherall
    Options
    Good Afternoon Ladies, I am Bionca this is my first comment/post within this group and my April goal is simply to suceed. This is not my first go round i started 5 months ago and within 2 days fell off....Today makes day 5 for me so i already feel like i have accomplished something. Right now my only goal is not turning back
  • DeMarraDontStop
    DeMarraDontStop Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    My April Goals:

Lose 4 pounds
    Exercise 6 days a week
    Drink 72 oz of water a day
    One green smoothie a day
  • jsheree07
    Options
    My goal for April is to lose two pounds at .5 lbs a week and to curb these sugar cravings. I would also like to find a good protein powder and multi vitamin as well.
  • myjourneytofitness
    myjourneytofitness Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have been seeing amazing results with my HIIT workouts. You can find good workouts and save them on Pinterest
  • culo97
    culo97 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday Ladies. :glasses:

My goal is to lose 5 pounds this month. My weight tends to creep up no matter what I do, so we'll see how it goes.

I just got my Shaun T's FOCUS T25 workout DVDs. My goal is to stick with it until the end of April. Of course I want to complete the whole program but I need short term goals to stay focused.

Good Luck Everybody
  • Dannikinz
    Dannikinz Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    April Goals

*Overall, be under 175. (lost 10 pounds)
    * Reduce meat and animal product intake in my diet
    * Reduce fast food in my diet
    * Reduce dairy in my diet
    * Add more quantity and variety in my vegetable intake

The main thing to remember when setting new goals is to praise yourself for the ones you've already met.

With that said,

*I'm proud of myself for being able to cope with reducing my average intake per day from nearly 2,600 to 1800, then down again to 1700.
    *I'm proud of myself for overcoming my social anxiety and fear of the gym
    *I'm proud of myself for practicing self control nearly every day and refusing to give into junk just because my friends offer.
    * And I'm proud of myself for losing 5 pounds c:

Keep up the amazing work everyone!
  • DRL100281
    DRL100281 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone!

I'm new to the this group!

My goals for April:

(1) Increase my water intake
    (2) Increase my fitness routine by adding two aerobic classes a week (which includes strength training)
    (3) Avoid skipping meals
    (4 ) Lose at least 10 lbs
  • ElegantElle
    ElegantElle Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I just want to make it into the 180's!