Favorite YouTube Beauty Gurus?

Options
rosalee87
rosalee87 Posts: 221 Member
I love watching YouTube beauty guru videos and my favorites are Nicole Guerriero, Casey Holmes and Ingrid (missglamorazzi) - what are your favs?

Replies

• Nurseyyy
    Nurseyyy Posts: 3
    Options
    Make Me Pretty Fit - she does fitness and beauty! She's awesome!
  • MayaDyra
    MayaDyra Posts: 90
    Options
    Make Me Pretty Fit - she does fitness and beauty! She's awesome!

Mmm haven't heard of her before. I like "Missexpensivepink" she has a very positive attitude, Italian, talks in English
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    For makeup, Lisa Eldridge, Charlotte Tilbury, and Ruth Crilly. For skincare, Lisa Eldridge again and Sophie Uliano (for homemade and natural products). For hair, Lilith Moon and ladollyvita333. For fitness, Cassey Ho from Blogilates and Zuzana From Zuzka Light. For fashion, I like to watch the shows on Fashion Channel and Fashion TV and Wendy's Lookbook.
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Bumping for later. Love You Tube tutorials.
  • jocop2003
    jocop2003 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    This is awesome, I have been wanting to find some fashion shows and never thought of youtube. Normally I just go on pinterest. On Sunday I began decluttering my closet and had a hard time researching what is out. There are a few things I am holding on to but might box up (my jean capris that are between the calf and knee and Bermuda shorts.
  • jovanna314
    jovanna314 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love Tanya Burr, Kandee Johnson, Cora (Vintageortacky), and the Pixi Woo sisters.
  • vaishnavijayasankar
    vaishnavijayasankar Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    carah amelie is awesome :)
    i find her fashion sense really kool and trendy :)