Alpha - Cardio: Day 1

Options
DLo_122
DLo_122 Posts: 96 Member
Last night was my day 1....whew! It was a tough one to get through....and I'd be lying if I said I did without stopping to rest, drink some water....

Tonight, I'll do Speed 1.0, but I'm thinking of trying Cardio one more time. I had an extremely bad headache which stopped me from working at my full potential so I feel like I cheated. So, I might do both workouts tonight.....an hour or two apart of course ;)

How was it for you on your first day?

Replies

• mipmicah
    mipmicah Posts: 31
    Options
    First day = Agony pure agony… 8 weeks later = way better with energy to spare
  • Rabbit914
    Rabbit914 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I agree. First day was pretty hard. I only just finished week 1 day 3 this morning so not too far in to give opinions on how I feel since then.
  • Kimo0590
    Kimo0590 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Yea the first day was difficult but afterwards you love thsat you've worked out so hard in short amount of time and look forward to doing it again. But just be prepared for total body circuit it is quite intense.
  • DLo_122
    Options
    Thank you all for your responses.

I did the Alpha Speed 1.0 last night.....that one wasn't as tough for me to get through. However, I'm super sore today and can barely walk up the stairs. Oh, but it hurts so good. I don't mind it.

NO PAIN, NO GAIN!
  • DLo_122
    Options
    Good to know! I was a mess on the first day!