watering down?

stiobhard
stiobhard Posts: 140 Member
i am not sure who to ask.... but if i take a bean soup and add enough water to fill the bowl surely its not the same calories as a full bowl of full strength soup.... so how do i put that into the diary so its more accurate? anyone else done this?

Replies

• AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    Measure/weigh the soup. Log the water you add as a new item - 1 cup, 1/2 cup, etc...

ETA: I love Austin! We visited in January for the first time & had lots of fun! We had breakfast at Biscuits & Groovy our last morning there & I still think about their carrot cake jam on a biscuit - YUM!
  • stiobhard
    stiobhard Posts: 140 Member
    hey thanks for the hint.... water as an item doesnt seem to add anything whether its a teaspoon or a gallon.... but you can spread a smaller amount of soup quite easily with extra water.

i do not know the place you mentioned but it sounds like the pacific northwest.... carrot cake jam and biscuits....
    id recommend breakfast tacos... thats our specialty. marias on lamar is my fav place. i get potato and bean tacos with a side of avocados. la mexicana on s 1st has the best homemade tortillas... and of course kerbey lane does a traditional diner type breakfeast... they have a vegan breakfast plate with pancake of the day, with tofu scramble and veggie sausages. very filling.