30 Day Slim Down Day 2

Options
jbuc07
jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
Wow. You really do forget how bad it was... I'm sweating too! And I only used 3#! I Did 10 regular push ups the first round and 2 the second and finished both on my knees. I used 1# wrist weights during the warm up... That adds a whole new level to jumping jacks... LOL

Now to find NMTZ...

Replies

• alli4795
    alli4795 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I'm starting with "day 2" tonight...excited!
  • SharkBaitRachy
    SharkBaitRachy Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    My arms were sore from yesterday's so my pushups around #9 got shakey and #10 I went down and didn't get up without the knees lol. I don't like the side lunges still from January. I feel like I'm doing them wrong and gonna snap my ankle lol. Feels good to do a routine again. Shed & Shed was just too long for me to do with kids around :-)

I have to go to the store tonight too for the other DVDs. Total slacker in that sense! LoL
  • TseliB
    TseliB Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Done! I better be a whole lot stronger after today, coz I was darn near killed! Decided to see S&S through to the end, so I did this back-to-back with S&S L2.

Lucky for me my little one decided to go to bed at a decent time, else I would've been up til midnight working out. As it is, it's about 10pm now & I just finished. I really and truly hated every second of it! No kidding. My motivation has been low this week.

It was nice going back to 30DS though. It feels so much more sane than RI30 or S&S. Lol. Also, I liked how I can do everything so much better, harder & longer. It's a good feeling to know I'm so much fitter than 90 days ago.

Thanks, as always, for keeping me going honeys!! It'll be good to get back to the old camaraderie of daily check-ins.

See you tomorrow :smooched:
  • alli4795
    alli4795 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Phew done part 1 (aka 30DS) of my first real day of my Slimdown plus Shed & Shred week! Can I say that 30DS seemed easier? ...I'm sure my muscles will feel it tomorrow, but it was a reminder of how far we've come :)

Because I'm a bit limited on time (and I'm more successful with - aka actually stick with - 30 minute workouts), my plan will be to sub-in the One Week Shred weight workout for NMTZ and the cardio workout for BFBM. I tried the dvd on the weekend and loved it, so I'm excited to work it into my modified slimdown.

Cheers to working out together again!
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Congrats Ladies!!!!

It IS nice to see everyone back together! I think I'm going to like this one. I'm sorry girls, I did NOT like s&s... Maybe because it was so long? I don't know.

Rach, I don't have any of these dvd's except for BFBM. I use the good ol internet. LOL!

Ali, Glad to see you jumped on in here!

Tseli, Glad you got up and did it. Good for you!!!

It is HOT in my house today. Tomorrow's calling for some thunderstorms! :love: And tomorrow night should finally cool off a little!

See you ladies tomorrow for check in, NMTZ is new for me!
  • calicutie05
    calicutie05 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    im here!!! and im starting tomorrow!
    missed you ladies... i got a new job and ive been so heads down just trying to get acclimated to everything..
    Im here!!! and ready to work!!!
  • TseliB
    TseliB Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Yay, Cali!!! Good to have you back. We missed you! Congrats on the new job, btw :flowerforyou: