Shake n Shed Challenge!

Options
Hello everyone! If you've wanted to try Shakeology, now's your chance!
I am either going to go do a 10 day or a 4 day Shake 'n Shed just depending on what yall want to do.
Normally, Shakeology is sold in a single flavor 30 day supply bag or 24 packets of one or two flavors. For this challenge for the 10 day, I will have 10 packs in any flavor combo available! or for the 4 day you will purchase a sample pack! which comes with 1 Chocolate, 1 Strawberry, 1 Vanilla, and 1 Greenberry.
Choose any combo of Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry, Greenberry, Chocolate Vegan, or Tropical Strawberry (vegan)
All flavors are certified gluten free.
Shakeology is so much more than a weight loss shake - it's a great tasting, all natural, nutrient shake that increases weight loss, boosts energy, immunity, digestive function and overall health. See the attached chart for ingredients and they're benefits!
I have been using shakeology for about a month a half. I love it! Since I have been using it it has been giving me energy, helped me with portion control, helped me loose weight, and has also helped me sleep better!
Get in touch asap so I can get your Shakeology shipped! If you'd like to purchase a full 30 day supply, you're welcome to participate in the Challenge too - contact me for info on adding a workout program and discount options.

Contact me if your intersted or have any questions!

Coach Jordan Keith
www.beachbodycoach.com/jordankeith90
www.shakeology.com/jordankeith90
http://thefuturehotsoccermom.com/
coachjordankeith90@yahoo.com