Second Half of Challenge

Options
We are now in the second half of the challenge. Many are losing weight although most of us not as fast as we would have liked! That's okay. We are getting stronger, healthier, smaller, and, I hope, happier with our new lifestyles. Most of all, we are still here!

What will you do differently this second half than the first? What will make you stick with this challenge until the end?

I see that many on the challenge haven't posted to MFP in some time. What has kept you going?

Remind your friends who were part of the challenge to check in! Part of my success in sticking with it is because I see that others are, too.

I'm down 17.5 pounds since the challenge started. I am at the 200 mark. I am impatient to see the Number 1 at the beginning of my weight for the first time in 14 years! Of course, the more impatient I get, the longer it will probably take. :ohwell:

I hope to do a few things differently. I've added a little leisure swimming and water jogging since this past weekend. Also, have glimpsed a few nice days where I was able to go out and take a lunchtime walk. Of course, I should eat less salt, more protein and potassium, and drink more water. I have good intentions, but we'll see about those.

Replies

• purpleopaz
    purpleopaz Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    well done to you!!! fabulous loss!

Sw- 209.4- 14 Jan 2014
    Sw- 194.5 -this challenge 16 Feb 2014
    CW - 180.25 - 3 April 2014

I have lost 14.25 since this challenge started - since I started on 14 Jan I have lost 29.25 lbs overall and I am pretty pleased!

things keeping me going increased fitness and energy- baggy clothes -going down 2 dress sizes! feeling healthier - ability to do more! Body shape changing... dropping into the 12 stone range!! ( but still not quite out of obese BMI!!! )) Walking over 200 miles in a month! fitbit has changed how active I am!

I want to get to the top of healthy BMI which means I am half way through - another 30 to loose!!! Have started some aerobic exercises now and strength excersise too, keeping to the same meal plan I have - pretty clean eating , no cakes chocs etc....

Hope all is going well for everyone! claps for all!!!
  • __hannah_
    __hannah_ Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    We are now a little over two-thirds of the way through, and I have only lost 8.5 lbs for the challenge, so pretty far behind. I have been keeping up with logging my calories every day, but I have not been making time for exercise. I plan on making exercise a priority each day, at least 30 minutes. I am hoping to make 15 lbs by the end of the challenge at this point.