Teal team:-)

Options
Hey yall I am ready. I have to go to at&t to find out y my note2 wont let me dl the spread sheet so friend me my mates.

Replies

• superlilmomma
    Options
    We r all amazing. We can do this and feel so good everyday we move forward and on the days we move back. Because we have a team that has had both and together we can look in the mirror on week ,12 and say that we did it together and we r all here talking about lows and how high we feel now. We all r going to be better for life for just saying yesterday I am on the teal team.:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)!!!!!! :-) :-)
  • meowlymary
    meowlymary Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi teal team! I'm ready to get started! Please add me if you'd like to keep up with each other during the challenge. Good luck!
  • 40DayFit
    40DayFit Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Good morning, Team Teal!

Hoping that everyone has weighed in and entered both their starting weight and their goal weight for the 12-week Spring Fling Challenge! Remember that your goal weight for this challenge is the weight you'd like to be on the scale at the end of the next 12 weeks.

Thank you, SuperLilMomma, for helping to create this thread. I was assigned "team lead" and was a little slow this morning in getting us geared up.

I've created a private group for Team Teal members, so we can easily find one another and offer support. I've sent an invitation to the members I could identify--there seems to be a problem with the spreadsheet and some of our team member's names seem mixed up with those from other teams. I will send a request for help to Modellabell this AM.

Please ask any questions you might have as we get started. I might not know all the answers, but together, we can make it happen!

Please also send a friend request to me and your team members--let's build the connection to help us all master this challenge! It would be most helpful if you would open your food and exercise diaries to team members. The best way for us to help one another is for us to be able to see what's working, and where we need help/feedback/support.

Team Teal--with Teal Zeal!
  • 40DayFit
    Options
    Checking in again after the workday to see how everyone's doing! Seems like the Challenge spreadsheet is still out of commission, so I'm not completely sure who all of our members are!

Could all Team Teal members post a reply so we can know who we all are?
  • danielle2198
    danielle2198 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi Teal Team (my favorite color, btw!). Hope everyone is ready to start this challenge. I have to admit it's been a bad day for me, but the rainy weather and birthday party at work for a coworker did not help! But I am trying to teach myself that it's ok to have days where I do not stick to my diet and exercise plan, as long as I get back on the horse tomorrow.
  • 40DayFit
    Options
    Thanks to Modellabell, the Challenge spreadsheet has been updated, with protected fields to ensure we don't get team members scrambled up again.

As of this evening, these are the members of Team Teal:

40dayFit
    kerenvaknin
    meowlymary
    mljh1970
    superlilmomma
    danielle2198
    GMStb10
    WorkingOutInPA
    Healthyrequest
    LittleAngelamj
    quansc

Please go back and check the spreadsheet to ensure that your correct starting and goal weights are listed. As this posting, kerenvaknin, meowlymary, Healthyrequest, and LittleAngelami still need to enter their starting and goal weights.

Remember that the spreadsheet will be locked after tonight, so please get your data into the form!
  • mljh1970
    mljh1970 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I'm looking forward to a new start! The last challenge didn't go so well but I'm excited to start fresh and get this done!
  • quansc
    quansc Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hey Teal Team!
    I'm so excited about this challenge. Looking forward to working with all of you.