30 Day Slim Down Day 3

Options
jbuc07
jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
WOWZA!!
NMTZ sucks!!! That stuff is HARD! LOL. If I don't lose some serious inches this 30 days, I QUIT!!!

How did you guys do??? I'm too tired to go into detail.

Replies

• TseliB
    TseliB Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I thought it was quite nice, actually. It's a great full body workout. Very thorough. Lol. But it is very long. I did it back-to-back with S&S, so I am completely exhausted. One thing I can say is, it's not for beginners. If I hadn't had the benefit of knowing most modifications from 30DS & RI30, I'd be in tears right now. Lol.

I really like the way the 30 Day Slimdown mixes things up.
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I thought it was quite nice, actually. It's a great full body workout. Very thorough. Lol. But it is very long. I did it back-to-back with S&S, so I am completely exhausted. One thing I can say is, it's not for beginners. If I hadn't had the benefit of knowing most modifications from 30DS & RI30, I'd be in tears right now. Lol.

I really like the way the 30 Day Slimdown mixes things up.

Oh, it was a fabulous full body workout. It was just really long, and I was sweating and tired by the end. LOL. And, I have NO idea how you did it back to back.

I was whining about having to modify moves in NMTZ...
  • alli4795
    alli4795 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I failed today :( But I'll try to catch up with you superstars tomorrow!
  • TseliB
    TseliB Posts: 300 Member
    Options

Oh, it was a fabulous full body workout. It was just really long, and I was sweating and tired by the end. LOL. And, I have NO idea how you did it back to back.

I was whining about having to modify moves in NMTZ...

Oh. I see what you mean. I'm still carrying around about 60lbs of excess weight, so modification is my middle name. Lol. But yeah, when I think about it, I did have to do a lot more modifying on this one than the others.

Alli - see you tomorrow, hun. It'll be a better day :flowerforyou:
  • SharkBaitRachy
    SharkBaitRachy Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I got a day behind b/c of a family situation thing so I just did it. H O L Y C O W!!!! We've been doing Jillian since January and I felt all flabby and weak lol. I kept up but it's all muscle training, which I loved! My abs are on fire right now! And my triceps are jelly, they were batwings, now they are jelly lol

TseliB, I have NO - NONE ZERO ZILCH NADA - idea how you did this and SAS back to back!!! Superwoman for sure!
  • alli4795
    alli4795 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    My trouble zones hurt....and I like it!! Honestly, circuit one did me in but it got better after that. Happy Friday team :)