30 Day Slim Down Day 5

Options
TseliB
TseliB Posts: 300 Member
Wowowow!!! BFBM is hectic! I had to make up for yesterday, which I missed coz of peer pressure. Lol. So it was 30DS L1 & BFBM back-to-back. My plan was to do S&S after but, that's not gonna happen. Maybe this evening.

I was literally dripping with sweat - I mean, enough to wring out the bandanna I was wearing! It's so much cardio. And I HATE cardio. But it was a good change. It's very unlike the other JM vids, I think. I'm gonna keep it in my arsenal along with NMTZ. Will definitely come back to them regularly after the Slimdown is done.

Can't wait to hear how you guys did...!

Replies

• jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Day 5 is done! BFBM is long, and it's mostly cardio, but I made it. I actually have *this* dvd. LOL. And I can tell how much more endurance I have from when I tried doing this last year!!

I think I might actually see results from this slim down..... Something better start happening... LOL!
  • SharkBaitRachy
    SharkBaitRachy Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I had to restart after I got sick. Today is really day 6 but I forgot to stop and check in. This. Was. Killer. I love it!!! Cardio. Cardio. Cardio!!! I'm soaking wet in sweat and feel like I got a great burn! :-)