Where do you get your prescription filled?

Options
lanakat
lanakat Posts: 22 Member
When I was on Adipex before I had my prescriptions filled at Walgreen. Now I have them filled at Walmart. My Adipex works much better and seems so much stronger than the refills from Walgreen. I looked up the topic and sure enough the pharmacy may use different companies, and depending on which pharmaceutical company they use can effect how strong the meds are. I defiantly recommend Walmart over Walgreens now. (At least the one here in my town) Im sure in some cities the Walgreens may have a better pharmaceutical supply company than that local Walmart. If anyone feel their meds are not very strong after a few days I would suggest going to a different pharmacy for your refills to compare the differences.

Has anyone else experience a difference depending on where your prescription is filled? JW Happy loosing!

Replies

• Junebuggyzy
    Junebuggyzy Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I never tried WalMart, but I have gotten it filled at Walgreens and CVS. Can't tell the difference. But one thing I can tell you. The 37.5 ones (Adipex) don't work nearly as well as the 30 mg. (generic Phentermine) ones do. I get the 30 mg., and they are either yellow capsules or blue and white capsules. If you can get your doctor to prescribe 30 instead of 37.5, I think you will find that they work much better.
  • cb0018
    cb0018 Posts: 2
    Options
    I just got mine filled at walmart, its my first day !
  • Junebuggyzy
    Junebuggyzy Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Congrats CB!
  • IamKitreenaGayle
    Options
    Walmart.. 11$
  • mandimahoney5
    Options
    Walgreens $33. The white pils with blue dots.