flowers...........frustrated

Options
truddy6647
truddy6647 Posts: 519 Member
just wanted you all to know so that the same thing doesn't happen to you......................dealing with a flower place that is just giving me the run around. the order I placed that was suppose to be delivered Thursday has yet to even be delivered. Furthermore the florist tried to say that they did try on Thursday but that tom(my husband) refused the flowers.....staff and tom confirmed that no one came to deliver flowers to him nor did he refuse anything. Friday Called them when I left the hospital to see why they still had not gotten there they told me it was on the truck for last delivery. Just talked with tom and they never showed so now on hold waiting to talk with someone about this issue (friday night).....they told me they would call the flower shop in the am explained that he may be discharged in the am.....no less than one min after I got the call from the hospital in the am on Sat that he was getting the discharged that the flower placed called, told them he was getting discharged they then said they will have it delivered to our house on sat.......well 9pm sat no deliver sent a quick email as I didn't have time to call.............sunday called and canceled order now waiting for a full refund.............needless to say Never and i repeat NEVER use 1800flowers.com —