3 Month Stall

Options
I'm 3 months post op and I hit my first stall... :(
HW: 300 lbs.
SW: 275 lbs.
CW: 230 lbs. (was 228 but gained 2 lbs, wth!)

I was just wondering what did you all do different to break your stall? I eat everything in moderation and I stay within MFP calories plus I don't eat back my exercise calories. I'm thinking it would be sensible to go back to low carb eating as recommended (Duhhhhh!!!) But I just wanted to get some feedback from you all. Thanks in advance!

Replies

• Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Measure and weigh everything, my eyeballing was off by 30%. Hit your protein goals. My surgeons diet packet is no bread til maintenance and no more than 2 bites of simple carb per meal. He points out that you are only supposed to eat 3/4 to 1 c of food per meal and simple carbs are empty, hi in calorie and taking up space for protein. I cut out wheat, rice and potato from my life. They are my Kryptonite trigger foods and are not nutritious enough for me. I am in a stall right now at 177. I know I am a bit constipated and you lose a lot slower once you are over weight and no longer obese. I just keep logging and slogging along. Everyone says the last lbs are the slowest. If you let simple carbs back in they are likely the culprit.