In need of a support group

Options
candice382
candice382 Posts: 60 Member
I am in no way new to losing weight, nor am I new to my fitness pal. But I do need a support group to help me as I lose over 100 lbs. I need to lose weight because starting May 1, 2015 the company that I work for will start charging double for health insurance for someone that is obese. I can't afford the health insurance I have now. Also, I will be graduating from college around that same time, and would rather wear a graduation gown vs. a circus tent, and most of all, I want to have energy to keep up with my seven year old daughter. Being heavy, I can no longer wear pretty sandals or heals, and finding shoes that fit now is almost near impossible. The only thing that I can wear are tennis shoes and orthotic shoes when I dress up...and at 32 that is the last thing I want to wear with a nice dress. So here I am.
Candice

Replies

• KymSheree
    KymSheree Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Candice

Congrats on taking the step in wanting a healthier lifestyle for not only yourself but also your little girl :-)

I too am not not new to either losing weight or MFP.. I for many other reasons have had big issues shedding the excess weight I have. I am turning 30 next year plus I have just finished my postgraduate and now in job searching mode and thus far have been unsuccessful. I truly believe that a large support system is needed to keep those who need to lose large amounts accountable and pushing through, after all if losing weight was easy we all would not be on here.. So I too am here looking for support and If you need a chat please feel free to message me, which extends to everyone else who jumps on here.. After all we all know what it feels like to be in each others shoes.. Goodluck

11392831.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter