Row Row Row your boat.....4/7

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,234 Member
I know in your head you sang the rest of the song too! LOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrWEZbhpkoA

Hey for you gym goers...why don't you use the row machine? Did you know it is an excellent total body workout? Also, it is always ready for you because no one wants to use it at the gym!!!!!! LOL! Try it I say try it! Do 5 minutes and work your way up to 30 minutes.
I dare you! :happy:

If you don't go to the gym row these! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQjy3_tbNK8

Replies

• dawnhart77
    dawnhart77 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Since we just bought a lake house, maybe I need some practice... oh wait. Our boat has a motor. Better practice any way you never know when you are gonna get stuck in the middle of the lake with a boat out of gas and need to row home. LOL. I actually really like the row machine. It feels awesome on my shoulders and back plus I get my cardio in!
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Super Trainer wants me to use the row machine before classes at the gym since she's hoping it will be good cardio for me for while my knee is being uncooperative, told her I would give it a try
  • she_lived_wholly_forevermore
    Options
    I'm super excited I joined this group. Daily challenges are going to definitely keep me from losing interest and motivation. I'm definitely going to do this when I get off work tonight. Thanks so much for such a wonderful group.
  • irNathaniel
    irNathaniel Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Today is one of my gym days, So after my weight session and 10min HIIT on the treadmil, I will take 30mins on the rower... YAY....
  • hippiefemme
    hippiefemme Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You are so right that no one ever uses the rowing machine! It is a serious workout. If you all are going to row for the first time, please make sure that you watch the video to make sure you're using good form.
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    So funny - we have two at our rec center and they are always busy. We don't even live near that many lakes or rivers with true rowers so it must just be folks who know the secret and want to shake it up.