Options
Sbthud
Sbthud Posts: 33 Member
13715802435_3f7a85ceaa.jpg

Replies

• AndyLynne
    AndyLynne Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I'm new to mfp, sort of. Opened the account long ago, but never really got into using it. It felt, and still feels, cumbersome, but I have to do something. I'm a member of Team Beachbody and I am currently in my second week of Les Mills Combat Supreme Warrior. Today's workout will be Power HIIT 1 after I get home from work. I'm excited to see a group on here that is related not only to Beachbody, but to Les Mills Combat. YAY!!!!

While I am totally in love with Les Mills Combat and Beachbody, I'm struggling with my eating. I am hoping that journaling will get me on the right track. Also, having a board for Combat junkies to connect is awesome and will help keep me accountable. I still have work to do to get this whole account set up, so I'll work on that over the next few days.

Any ideas and/or suggestions you have would be most appreciated.
  • Sbthud
    Options
    Hi there. I'm new to mfp, sort of. Opened the account long ago, but never really got into using it. It felt, and still feels, cumbersome, but I have to do something. I'm a member of Team Beachbody and I am currently in my second week of Les Mills Combat Supreme Warrior. Today's workout will be Power HIIT 1 after I get home from work. I'm excited to see a group on here that is related not only to Beachbody, but to Les Mills Combat. YAY!!!!

While I am totally in love with Les Mills Combat and Beachbody, I'm struggling with my eating. I am hoping that journaling will get me on the right track. Also, having a board for Combat junkies to connect is awesome and will help keep me accountable. I still have work to do to get this whole account set up, so I'll work on that over the next few days.

Any ideas and/or suggestions you have would be most appreciated.

Hi! Welcome to MFP and our little group. I am hoping that we can all motivate and support each other so we can all get the max we can out of our journey! I have done Combat before, so if you have any questions, let me know. As far as the eating, just make sure you include everything single little thing you put in your mouth. It took me doing that to really realize how much I wasn't being truthful right away with tracking absolutely everything. And to me, having people that I can be accountable to helps me not eat something if I don't want to have to put it in my journal. ;)

The message boards here are also awesome for questions and guidance on everything. There are a lot of differing opinions, but I just tried until I found what really works for me. Unfortunately then I quit and gained it back, so I am getting back on the wagon, so to speak. :)
  • ktface17
    ktface17 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I do love Combat. I lose so many inches when I'm at it nearly every day! I have not started it again yet but need to make time for it. I have been house hoping for the past couple months and it has thrown me all off on my work out schedule. My eating has been a mess for a little while too. Went on a trip to NYC and fell off the wagon. Been binging again since then. Probably a swift kick in the butt would do me good at this point. Feeling pretty miserable. I know the Combat will make me feel better. Planning my meals too.
  • Sbthud
    Options
    I do love Combat. I lose so many inches when I'm at it nearly every day! I have not started it again yet but need to make time for it. I have been house hoping for the past couple months and it has thrown me all off on my work out schedule. My eating has been a mess for a little while too. Went on a trip to NYC and fell off the wagon. Been binging again since then. Probably a swift kick in the butt would do me good at this point. Feeling pretty miserable. I know the Combat will make me feel better. Planning my meals too.

Isn't it funny how after having a time of working out and eating well, if you fall off the wagon (like I have plenty), it just never seems as satisfying? I mean, yeah, I am eating what I want, but it never feels as good as a workout and healthy food.
  • ktface17
    ktface17 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Totally true. I really believe if I had kept up with my workouts and eating better, I would not be getting sick so much right now as well. I made it all winter (when I normally get sick) without catching anything!