What videos do you use on Xbox Fitness?

jadedarr
jadedarr Posts: 6 Member
Currently I am using the 10min solution ones...I do 3 at a time now but I like the way they are broken down into sections

Replies

• I love the mossa groove and power workouts, ive added 5lb weights as ive gotten stronger. i do the 10 minute kickboxing if im in a time crunch . this weekend i made it through rockin body... lol babysteps for me

xbox live id?
  • dkbrummitt
    dkbrummitt Posts: 21
    The 10 minute trainers and P90X. I actally have the P90X dvds and fitness offers great feedback on them. Maybe I will actually finish this time:wink:
  • dkbrummitt
    dkbrummitt Posts: 21
    Gamer tag hack3rg1rl
  • GamerFit
    GamerFit Posts: 6 Member
    Currently, I bounce between killer Jillian Michael's workouts and the Mossa workouts.

If anyone wants to add me so I have more competition my Gamertag is moto grrl. You might want to send me a message so that I know to follow you back though!
  • Gingerstar16
    Gingerstar16 Posts: 2 Member
    I love the Mossa workouts, especially the fight series. I'm not a Jillian fan so my other selections lean towards P90X and the 10 minute series. My gamer tag is Gingerstar16 if anyone wants to connect.
  • BIGBMF
    BIGBMF Posts: 50 Member
    I do different 10 min free ones. Is paying worth it?
  • HuskerforLife
    HuskerforLife Posts: 30 Member
    I've done the MOSSA Fight twice now. I don't want to move on to the second part until I can stop walking the down to the floor exercise. I also tried MOSSA Groove and really liked it! I'm currently looking for a resistance band workout.
  • willdotcom79
    willdotcom79 Posts: 2 Member
    I alternate Mossa power 1 and 2 with Mossa abs. I also use xhit on YouTube almost daily as most workouts are only 10/15 mins and focus on a different body area each day.

I used to use the two American Football player ones (sorry, I'm English, I've no idea who they are) and saw no body shape change. I wasnt using them to loose weight, just to keep fit and get definition.

Really happy with the schedule I have.
  • DStan304
    DStan304 Posts: 38 Member
    Is anyone still using this? I've been thinking about it.