hilousna08
hilousna08 Posts: 14 Member
So I am a little crazy!!!
:laugh:

Replies

• SusanL222
    SusanL222 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    No cusp here.....lots of Scorpio influences in my chart...or so I've been told! :happy:
  • ultrafishboy
    ultrafishboy Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm not into horoscopes much but I am a definite Scorpio. How does that influence this health journey? Thoughts?
  • SusanL222
    Options
    I really don't have a clue about how being a Scorpio influences my fitness journey. Might be interesting to explore. I've always been pretty grounded and can make things happen, although I tend to take my time. Scorpio is a fixed water sign. Fixed=grounded? Water=emotions? I think of Scorpios as not being afraid of emotions or of going deep (into the unknown). I love growing my own food. I'm a long time member of a food co-op; organic and local foods are important to me. I'm pretty progressive, an activist and a networker of sorts. LOL! Stream of consciousness here...........just throwing some things out, not trying to make too much sense of it!

What are your thoughts? :smile:
  • ultrafishboy
    ultrafishboy Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I love learning. We are an intense bunch. Not into growing my own foods. Can't keep a house plant alive. But maybe someday I will grow my own foods. Whoever thought I'd be eating avocados, beans, flaxseed, almond milk, yogurt, fish, protein bars, turkey bacon, turkey meatballs, low-fat cottage cheese, low-fat cheese sticks, PB2, and drinking 8-12 glasses of water a day. This journey so far has been enlightening! Bought some couscous I'm gonna try. Also want to get quinoa.

I'm not very progressive, but am an activist, and a networker and very stubborn.
  • SusanL222
    Options
    :smile: I agree about the intensity! I would also say strong willed, maybe a tad determined! And though I get along with most people most of the time, I do have a bit of a stinger. Mostly though, I love to laugh and enjoy being with others who do too! I am more of an introvert, than extrovert....and do need my alone time. One of the traits I have that relates to this fitness journey, is that when I determine that something isn't working for me, sooner or later, I can give it up. I'm very sensitive to alcohol and gave that up years ago. Sugar sort works on me the same way and I gave it up for a few years, but now, I find I can be somewhat moderate with it......IF I limit myself.
    Okay, enough for now....was just taking a lunch break and need to get back to pruning the grapes and adjusting the solar panels. Nice chatting!!