Scorpio diet/exercise

Options
ultrafishboy
ultrafishboy Posts: 63 Member
Copied from another post:

"Scorpio (October 23-November 21)

You're infamously all-or-nothing in your approach to exercise and dieting. The nice part is that no zodiac sign has deeper reserves of willpower.

Best bet: Any extreme regimen that involves control over your impulses, mild self-flagellation, and full-body detoxification. Bikram yoga, anyone? Weeklong juice fast?
Eat: Fruits, bananas, black cherries, coconut, steamed vegetables, green salads, leeks, cauliflower, onions, radishes, tomatoes, asparagus, cucumbers, beets, beans, lentils, and almonds
Avoid: Oily foods, yeasty foods, salt, sweets, and refined sugar"

Does this sound like you?

I do have a lot of willpower and am determined when I choose to be. I know I prefer to stay away from salt (retain water).

Replies

• FlatTummyTrish
    FlatTummyTrish Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I hate having the all-or-nothing approach, it's hard to maintain a completely healthy eating habit and when I slip it makes me want to give up. But hey, we have quite a good range of best foods :) And I feel the same about salt!
  • ultrafishboy
    ultrafishboy Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Thanks for pointing out that all or nothing approach. That is so me about all things. Yea, when I feel defeated I am all done :(
    Boyfriend says salt is good for me. I don't like the way it makes me feel.
  • hilousna08
    hilousna08 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I cut so much salt out of my diet following a cardiac prudent diet after 2 heart attacks, that I can TASTE the salt in celery! I really LOATHE eating out, because I am all swollen and puffy the next day, not to mention feeling loagy