Hilarious Brazilian Prank Video

Options
Rocbola
Rocbola Posts: 1,998 Member
I saw this video on a facebook page. I think it's really funny, but it also brings up some good points, that would be lost on most people.

The video is in Portuguese, but you can pretty much understand what is going on. There is a "free sample" display in a grocery store, for FRESH sausage. People come in, taste the sausage, and want to buy some. The man behind the counter pigs up a cute baby pig, and sticks it into a "meat grinder". (DON'T WORRY, the meat grinder is fake! There is a hot girl underneath grabbing the pig, and then feeding sausage links out of the box.)

The people, who had just stuffed sausage into their mouths, and claimed that it was tasty, FREAKED OUT when they thought the man was grinding up a live pig! Where did they think sausage came from!?!?!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG4WhppBNCM

Replies

• brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I've seen it... I wonder how people who eat meat see this. Really it's insane... Also there was one person who wanted to punch him for killing the pig.
  • notanaveragekid
    notanaveragekid Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    This is pretty much what happens, except people don't see it, they only see the sausages..
  • Rocbola
    Rocbola Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    It's kind of sad, the level of disconnect some people have with the world around them. I see so much willful ignorance in society, and it makes me sad, but it also encourages me to continue down my chosen path of standing for the truth, even if i stand alone. Luckily, i don't stand alone. Thank you guys for being you.
  • vegan4lyfe2012
    vegan4lyfe2012 Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    It's sad that, even though the people refused the sausage, they didn't empty their carts of all the carnal packages.