strava

Options
dolcezza72
dolcezza72 Posts: 171 Member
If you use strava, can we hook up on there.... Needing friends and support. Please post your username or pm me. Thanks!! I am Heather Layton on Strava.

Replies

• TheBigYin
    TheBigYin Posts: 5,683 Member
    Options
    there's one or two of us on here - http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/15535-mfp-strava-cycling-club - feel free to join :smile:
  • TheBigYin
    TheBigYin Posts: 5,683 Member
    Options
    Heather - you'll get an Invite to the GS MyFitnessPal Strava "club" real soon now... :smile:
  • dolcezza72
    Options
    Thanks!
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,236 Member
    Options
    Hey Heather. I'm on Strava as well but with you being in Salt Lake and me up in Montana, I'm not sure that would do you any good. You're welcome to friend me on Strava if you want.
  • dolcezza72
    Options
    Thank you. I guess I am not sure that I quite understand Strava yet then. I didn't think you had to be in the same town??

Heather
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,236 Member
    Options
    You don't. I did see your ride to Saltair. Nice ride. :smile: I thought you were looking for people to ride with. If you're just looking for people to bounce results off of, I'd be more than happy to. Wasn't Salt Air the resort that went under water in the 80's? I haven't been back to Salt Lake since .......... 2000? I can't remember. It's been awhile. I don't travel as much as I used to.