Your daily diet

Options
PteFabulous
PteFabulous Posts: 16 Member
Hey guys,

So this is day 6 of herbalife for me! It's going well so far, haven't lost any weight yet but it's only been a few days. I'm just curious what a typical day looks like for those of you who have been at it for a while. My herbalife coach is new, and as awesome as she is she doesn't have all the answers for me since she's new. Her trainer has been helping her, but her trainer has been giving me some poor advice that I don't agree with. So I'm trying to figure out how to make the plan work for me, but it would be super helpful if you guys could let me know what has worked for you guys in terms of what you eat in a day (meals/snack and total calories) and if you also couple it with any exercise.

For me my day usually looks like this:

Breakfast:
Caffe latte shake - 2 scoops of formula 1, plus 375mls soy milk
Tea concentrate

Snack:
Apple and half cup of cottage cheese

Lunch:
Chocolate shake - 2 scoops formula 1 plus 375 mls soy milk

Snack:
Tea
lettuce with cottage cheese
or
2 hard boiled eggs and veggies

Dinner:
Normal meal

Replies

• jellylocks
    jellylocks Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey there :)

Ive only been on it two weeks but it seems to be doing the job and I'm enjoying it. My coach is very good and seems to be working out a good plan for me and its pretty much the same as yours.

Here is a typical day 1670 calories -

Breakfast- Formula 1 free from shake with 250 mls lacto free milk and 12g whey protein powder ( I try to avoid too much soya cause I have PCOS ) Multi vitamins and Raspberry or lemon tea.

Snack - Slice of multi grain bread, 2 eggs

Lunch - Shake and tea as morning. I often use frozen berries to vary my shakes, plus always use ice as it makes it nice and thick.

Snack- 70g low fat humous with carrot sticks, cucumber etc

500 calorie meal usually chicken or fish with brown rice, lentils, veggies. I also have a protein bar later on in the evening.

I go to the gym and running track 4 or 5 times a week. I also keep a skipping rope and kettlebell at home so I can have a quick blast when I'm waiting for the kettle to boil lol

Keep up the good work x
  • BillRicks1
    BillRicks1 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    My food log is open. Feel free to take a look!