SOS shout out Sundays April 13

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,234 Member
hello guys how are things going? How did this week go? What challenges did you meet or didn't get a chance to meet? What did you learn? What do you want us all to celebrate with you? I will say for me this week sorry for the TMI but I was on my period am I going always just to do any sort of movement. And I did I did some movement 4 times this week and I was very happy. It's very easy for me to do nothing at all because of the pain and swelling. How are you going to enjoy this gorgeous spring weather?

Replies

• WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    hello guys how are things going? How did this week go? What challenges did you meet or didn't get a chance to meet? What did you learn? What do you want us all to celebrate with you? I will say for me this week sorry for the TMI but I was on my period am I going always just to do any sort of movement. And I did I did some movement 4 times this week and I was very happy. It's very easy for me to do nothing at all because of the pain and swelling. How are you going to enjoy this gorgeous spring weather?
    Happens to the best of us girly, so no worries. This week was kind of an exploratory week for me. I started the 10K step challenge at work so I figured I need to see what "normal" is for me so I can start looking at what I need to do to increase my steps... pretty sad to say that with the exception of the days that I work out, I don't get over 5K steps and this past week has been a week that I was not working out as much as I usually do and this coming week I will be out of my usual element (going to my parents to teach a class up by them then staying with them for Easter weekend) so that may make it difficult too, but my goal is to start finding ways that I can get in those extra steps, Super Trainer keeps saying that I need to get in more cardio to jump start weight loss, I'm not totally sure that I agree considering all the working out I do (I do mostly cardio, except for the two/three times I get weights in per week for Pump, Athletic Conditioning-which includes cardio-, and training), and with my knee problem, I am finding it a little difficult (no running, no jumping.... all sorts of things I could do with those two elements that are out for now), but it may be that I'm just going to need to find a way to get some extra in (especially since it's starting to get lighter out later)