Week 5 weigh in!

redhotsc
redhotsc Posts: 43 Member
Wow! I can't believe it has been 5 weeks already.

SW:208
Last Week:205
This Week: 205
GW for 4/25: 203

No weight loss this week...but I am feeling better every day and I can see my body shape changing! I have been adding to my workouts with swimming, jogging, cycling, and kettlebell.

Replies

• CDL38
    CDL38 Posts: 9 Member
    SW: 158
    CW: 153.4
    GW: 153

Close to half a pound this week. I'm keeping up the same activities, but I would really like to get outside and bike for a change of pace.

Hard to believe but we still have a foot of snow in our yard, and the town roads are still loaded with gravel from the winter. It doesn't allow me to do much else but walking with my Nordic poles, and inside workouts. Sounds like I live way up in the Arctic, but really just in central Canada. We are stuck in a cold spell and had record low temperatures and snow fall accumulation. Hopefully that will change soon!

Keep up the good work Karen - the weight loss will start to happen again. Nothing wrong with a 3 lb weight loss. Sounds like you are getting fit and healthy and that is a good thing! Thanks for the info on the kettlebells, I will have to check into them further.
  • 1crvygrl
    1crvygrl Posts: 504 Member
    SW 198
    LW 200
    CW 198.6
  • ozzybird1
    ozzybird1 Posts: 17 Member
    SW 176.6
    CW 174.2
    GW 171.6

Not sure im gonna get there by Friday :wink: but at least its going in the right direction!
  • lemon629
    lemon629 Posts: 501 Member
    SW 176.8
    CW 175.6
    Goal 172

Obviously, didn't make my goal, but I expect any day to see a big "whoosh" on the scale.
    I did lose a half inch from both my waist and hips in the past month, and there are a few items if clothing I can wear now which I couldn't a month ago.