Familiar Urge

Options
wisteriafleur
wisteriafleur Posts: 24 Member
I am getting a familiar urge again. I feel like burning really hard today. When i say really hard i mean like anywhere from 3500-7000 calories today. I honestly do not know what to do right now. i am exercising and burning the energy off, i am only consuming around 800-900 calories a day and still have this energy in me to keep working out. (for those of you who are about to chew me out on the 800-900 calories a day thing i know that this is a low number but ive been working on it actually for the past 2 days [went from 690 to 830+ already])

Replies

• skrlec70
    skrlec70 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    sounds like the disorder rearing its ugly head, be aware of the trigger, you may be eating , but burning it off plus more is not healthy.
    careful not to replace one with another .
  • ashleylynn39
    ashleylynn39 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    i'm right there with you... my goal calorie intake is 1260, but I tend to eat between 800-1000, plus exercising between 300-500 average calories...

while i'm feeling good, not hungry, and happy that i'm getting out and walking everyday, I still feel a little uneasy about such a big calorie deficit...

I have a friend on here who eats about 1200 and burns between 500 and 1000 a day and she seems fine, but as far as I know she doesn't have a ED. I know every body is different but i'm craving the weight loss, and also, I still have a hard time sometimes just making myself eat.

I know there is a balance in here somewhere, but I still get giddy about weight and inches lost. :S
  • skrlec70
    skrlec70 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    sigh it must be your ages, sweet lord how do you both do it, I cant even muster 20mins on the treadmill , don't let it control you is all I can say, you control it.
    replacing the food issue with over exercising isn't good , then again I did it in my 30s, plus restricted then binged then purged. its a vicious cycle , treatment helps , it did for me ,