Easter Feast!!!

Options
If every day were like today... I would weigh 204.4 pounds in five weeks. I call this day a.... VICTORY <3!

Have a great Easter! Eat all the foods!! Tell me of your feasts!!!

Replies

• SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    I keep saying this, but you is a badass! I'll make you proud. .. All da foods! ! My mom always cooks like it's for an army, so. .. Ya know ;) so far, breakfast has been a snickers egg, a reeses egg, a cadbury egg..A boiled egg (one of our colored ones from yesterday lol). Boring unmemorable lunch with cinnamon apples!! More to report laters !
  • Artificer22
    Artificer22 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Ugh I ate to much foods, so sleepy

And btw Tega, that cake is not fair. One of my few weaknesses this time of year are Peeps. Mmmm Marshmallow
  • tegalicious
    tegalicious Posts: 629
    Options
    I added some things to the feast.... At 20000+ now for the past three days. It's been a fantastic three days :)!!
  • SugaryLynx
    Options
    Yay!! I'm so full bahaha.

Chips and dip, reeses eggs again, some fruit, some veggies, ham, cheesy hashbrowns, green bean casserole, eclair pie. Ermegerd. It was amazing.

On a random note, my mom's friend gave me her spare freaking keurig because my mom told her mine was broke. Wth. I feel so special. I always feel guilty when people do nice things for me. I like don't know what to do because it's so nice
  • YoureAllChrome
    YoureAllChrome Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I read some of the message boards today and I feel like I'm the only person in the whole world who didn't eat an entire pig or a metric ton of chocolate. I don't do Easter at all, religiously or commercially. I kind of feel left out. ):

PS I looked for creme eggs today and couldn't find any. I still want one!
  • SugaryLynx
    Options
    Aaaw :( Well, if you do find them cadbury eggs are well worth it. ♡
  • YoureAllChrome
    YoureAllChrome Posts: 4 Member
    Options

Found them for 70 cents!
  • SugaryLynx
    Options

Found them for 70 cents!

Awesome!!! I like to eat em slow and enjoy the fillings lol
  • leericle
    leericle Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Here's a tasty photo of my easter morning feast, followed by champagne all... day... long...

http://bit.ly/PtNKWV