Just introducing myself

Hey everyone! My name is Emily and this month marks 4 years of my husband and I TTC. I found out almost a year ago that I have PCOS and hypothyroid. I am on meds for both, but weight loss is also a major component that I have not been able to achieve for a very long time. The last time I lost any significant amount of weight was nearly 6 years ago for my wedding and at that time I was still on BC. I generally don't go by weight so much as sizes, but I think for as heavy as I am, I should be concentrating on weight until I get down to where I want to be. My ultimate goal is 100 pounds, but at this point I would be thrilled with 25 in the next few months. I am watching my sugar and carbs, as well as sodium. I love whole foods and cooking from scratch and I am excited to try new recipes (and get my husband to eat them as well) and healthier ways of cooking our favorite meals.
I have been on MFP for a couple years and have fallen off the wagon more times than I can count. I would love some extra support so if you would like to add me, that would be more than welcome! I have found many good and true friends through this TTC journey and in all aspects, it's nice to have that extra support in your corner when you feel like no one can understand what you are going through.