17 Days to the Big Day May11th

Options
Hello dear challengers,

I hope everyone is doing great and melting those lbs away!!! yay!

SW=290lbs
CW=276lbs
TWL=14lbs

I know, it's coming out so slow for me! But you know what it's worth it totally :D I'm healthier than few weeks ago! I learn my listens and know now my body type is the one that gain weight so fast! I can easly put back 7 lbs in less than a week!

So, how are you doing?

Whats your plan for the 17 days left?

Whats work for you the best?

Good luck:flowerforyou:

Replies

• grandmothercharlie
    grandmothercharlie Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Starting weight with MFP mid-Jan: 130
    Starting challenge weight: 117.5
    Current weight: 195.5

I've lost 22 pounds during the challenge. I don't see how I can make the 30 pounds, but I'm okay with whatever it ends up. (Went to my family doctor today for a routine checkup and he was amazed). I might be able to get rid of another couple of pounds.

Between now and the end of the challenge, I will be having one more eye surgery, a birthday celebration, and I will be on vacation for 9 days. During that time, I'm not going to worry about 1200 limit. I will be happy if I eat at maintenance level and just not gain. I'm not going to plan my day for that many calories, but if we are out and someone want to get a snack, I'll allow myself.

Whatever it ends up, I've made some great friends here. I think that 10 pounds a month is really tough. Depends on whether we want to be realistic or really hard.