Welcome!

Options
kittyhidalgo
kittyhidalgo Posts: 16 Member
Hi Everyone!!

First off, let me say WELCOME!

I started this group because I have a 2 year old (who is currently driving my crazy lol), run a business, and have a hard time getting motivated to lose the rest of the weight I have gained over the years. I know what to do, it's just actually doing it...

So why now? My husband is younger than me, super fit, and will be studying abroad this summer for 2 months, so I want to welcome him home with a big surprise - a skinny, HOT wife!

Just this past Sunday, I asked my cousin Ann if she would be interested in doing a friendly competition where we put in some sort of prize. She graciously agreed and I thought - the more the merrier! So I announced the idea on my Facebook and made a group here. But I never dreamed that we would have such an amazing response!!

I am SO excited! With such a big support group and lots of fun challenges and prizes, I just know this will work for us!!

So what do we do now?

Set your daily calorie and exercise goals. Add each other as friends (if you want). The more people who are giving you a thumbs up and saying "Way to go!" on your newsfeed, the better!

Set your goals:

How many lbs do you want to lose by July 31?

How many lbs do you want to lose by December 31?

Join our Facebook Group, Skinny Kitty Challenge, and "like" the Skinny Kitty Challenge Facebook Page.

I will be posting the daily challenges on all the groups, but the Facebook Page will have lots of fun tips, recipes, etc, and the Facebook group will be a great way for everyone to support each other on the go (you can't see MyFitnessPal groups on the app).

So what about the prizes?

I will be following this with a post called "THE PLAN!" which will explain how we will work all that out.

So again, welcome everyone!!

Check out my next post and continue getting to know and supporting each other!!

Love,

Kitty

Replies

• lizp114
    lizp114 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I am so glad to hear that you have a Facebook page for this group cause you to be a facebook more than My Fitness Pal so I'm going to find the group on there and that's where I'll probably participating the most